La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best Clasico matches I have seen lately. Fecking amazing scenario.

Title is on but the shock will be heavy on Madrid. Barca are favourite now.

That goal will give Barcelona fans an arousal that will last more than four minutes, better call your physician :lol::lol::lol:

The guy is a legend. Gotta bring him to the PL

I was writing that now if Madrid and Barcelona finish level on points, Barca will be winners of Laliga but then you have Messi ...

Didn't score vs Madrid for how long and then comes and scores 2 including a winner in the closing seconds. Not minutes, seconds.

What a game! Real scoring and being the better team with one man down only for the magic man to steal the show with 20sec to play.
I somehow love to watch Real lose now after the Bayern shitshow.

The amount of Barca players forward for the last goal compared to Real players. Incredible.

Can't understand the naivety of Zizou and Real. 2-2 with 10 men, title in their own hands, and they go for the winner so much that Barca can counter them with numbers and nick it. Can only blame themselves.

Unbelievable ending. Madrid's 10 men put so much into winning. It was admirable of them to equalise. Then Sergi Roberto, then the cross, then Messi. Scenes!

What does goat stand for?

goat.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

He really is something else is Messi..

Messi did very well today and I guess it was a matter of time after sulking in clásicos for the last 3 years so fair play on him. Still I would like to point out that amazing run from Sergi Roberto, he has been good for them in some crucial moments.

I was already writing how Messi tore Real Madrid a new one for 90 minutes and yet his teammates let him down against 10, and he goes and scores

Seems he didn't want to lose today, right? :lol:

Sergi Roberto with another PSG moment

That goal will give Barcelona fans an arousal that will last more than four minutes, better call your physician :lol::lol::lol:

The guy is a legend. Gotta bring him to the PL
If four minutes is out of the norm, you should've already called your physician.

What the feck was that from RM! They were leading Barca in the league and down to 10 men. Didn't need to go for the win, could have easily shut up shopa and gone for the draw which would have probably sealed the title for them effectively.

And btw, that Messi kid is pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.