La Liga - 2012/2013

Pepe was never getting anywhere near that ball, whats he doing going in like that? Did he close his eyes or something? Very dangerous.

Jonas leaves a heap of Madrid players to score his first of the season :lol:

Unbelievable that ESPN didn't pick up the rights to La Liga in Australia this season, so as well as Serie A there are no games shown on Aussie TV.

here in argentina espn has english, italian and spanish leagues rights

Fox sports have english and german leagues rights

you should move to buenos aires, footballing tv wise, no one can beat us :cool:

Sorry Marco, Hong Kong has better coverage... On an average week: all PL games, 7-8 La Liga, 4-5 Bundesliga, 3 Serie A, 2-3 Ligue 1, 1 Por Super Liga, 2-3 J League, need I go on?

Here Fox has EPL, Championship, Football League 1 and 2 (which it rarely ever shows unless it's an international break) and the League Cup.

ESPN has the FA Cup and Champions League.

Setanta has the Europa League, Charity Shield, SPL, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, and Bundesliga (which just turns into a massive clusterfeck and you get about 0.7 live games from each league every week).

Serie A and La Liga are homeless.

I'm currently making sure the Icelandic viewers get to watch the Real Madrid and Barcelona games. We always show those 2, sometimes more games per week.

La liga's coverage on espn is shit, Ten action was better. feck off espn

Anyone know the reasons for Madrid's unusually conservative movements in the transfer market?

Higuain hits the bar. Madrid are turning up the pressure. Valencia need to make one of their breaks count soon.

The commentator on my stream compared Higuain (leap) to Jordan :lol: