View full 2023-24 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not sure he's done anything this preseason yet to warrant heavy praise. Looks to be a tidy player for his age but I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing so far.
He looks alright but I've been more wowed by Gore in his brief spells.

red.knight

Best midfielders are those who glide across the pitch without having to sprint too much, Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes, Zidane, etc. He seems to be of that sort. Getting a chance amongst an XI of all first teamers is massive. If he lives up to the expectations, we would be seeing Mainoo masterclass week in week out in few years.

dutchred

this will be a great test for him against this Arsenal midfield. But good or bad don't judge him on tonight. He's a long term project

Chip

Love the look of him. He always looks for a good pass forward - the exact opposite of McTominay.

city-puma

Didn't see much of Seedorf actually, was he a DM?
No. He was probably one of the best as heartbeat setter of team, deep-lying playmaker, but full of creativity. In his days in Ajax, he was partnered by Davis, destroyer. But he’s very versatile. I remember he played different offensive roles for AC Milan.

CM

He looks a player. It'd be nice to see him get some minutes this season

Idxomer

His potential is huge, probably already our most comfortable midfielder in possession.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
This kid is ready, dropping to RB position to build up play, moving right wing in the attacking phase. Very good half by him.

Telsim

Yeah, he is the real deal I think. Something about his movement just screams class.

Castia

Big potential should be pushing for a starting place this season

dutchred

He looks a player. It'd be nice to see him get some minutes this season
He will get lots of playing time. Casemiro will get suspended, he will need resting at times. No better teacher for Kobbie than Casemiro, especially fight and attitude

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Yeah I'm sold. The quality is there to play and the talent is world class. Just a matter of how good of a head he has.

slored1

He is some talent. Sell Fred and Donny, give this kid all of their minutes.

city-puma

Didn't see much of Seedorf actually, was he a DM?
The first time I watched Mainoo played (against Leicester last season), his play immediately reminded me the first time when watching on TV 17-18 yrs old Seedorf playing in LVG’s Ajax. Super composed, calm, and critically made forward pass so natural.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Guy looks very at home playing alongside all the first reamers for both sides. Great to see

dutchred

ETH has done brilliantly with him. Kept him around the firsty team, training everyday with them, not too much ine the Under 21. Was ready to give him chances but for injury and our need to qualify for the CL, which meant trusting more established players. This will be his year

Shimo

First time really seeing him play and have to say looks impressive. Very clam and also isn't afraid to be on the ball and get clattered.

Abraxas

Really impressive to see a young player picking up those deep positions and being available. Astute beyond his years.

I think we have to be a bit cautious in extrapolating too far because these preseason games have nothing like the intensity of real matches.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Beautiful to see. So young and being such a focal point in our ball recycling dropping between Varane and Martinez. Looks ready.

RyRy11

Best performance of the tour so far. He's absolutely everywhere!

morree

impressive 45 min, if he keeps it up for pre season i think he will play a part in this season.

Raven

He was fantastic there, he's built like a tank for a lad his age as well.

space

Impressed by him. Very intelligent and amazing technical ability, also doesn't get bullied like a lot of young players

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Mainoo dropping to RB in the first build up phase really helped the team, pushed AWB higher up the pitch and Mainoo moved to RB position.

He is such a good footballer, I hope he gets lot of mins this season. He looks ready.

Idxomer

He was fantastic there, he's built like a tank for a lad his age as well.
Yeah, he has the technical ability but the physicality is what will allow him to adapt quickly to the men's game.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can't believe he assisted both goals :lol: