JTW95's Eurovision 2017 | *NSFW: AUSSIE STREAKERS* | COMPETITION RIGGED, EPIC SAX GUY MORAL WINNER

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She looks like a fat Khadarshian, that brunette.

I normally wouldn't care, but really would like for the Portuguese guy to win this. I love his sister (who wrote the song) and the hysteria with him on social networks would be infinitely more bearable than the hysteria with Benfica and the frigging Pope visit.

Balls, Only have two and a half cans left. Doubt that will get me to the end of the live acts.

Graham Norton: Nothing's gone wrong. This was planned.

:lol:

We'll finish 6th.
:lol:

:lol: 3 white men celebrating diversity
That's not anywhere close :lol: to this:

Donald-Trump-rally.jpg

Balls, Only have two and a half cans left. Doubt that will get me to the end of the live acts.

It's still early days. You won't miss much if you run to the shops now!

That looks a superb place to be on under the effect of drugs.

I normally wouldn't care, but really would like for the Portuguese guy to win this. I love his sister (who wrote the song) and the hysteria with him on social networks would be infinitely more bearable than the hysteria with Benfica and the frigging Pope visit.

Fátima, futebol e fado. Salazar is somewhere smiling at this

I can already tell Saxophone guy is going to be a legend.

It's still early days. You won't miss much if you run to the shops now!
Probably a 12-15 minute round trip though, depending on the queue!

Will there be a poll at the end of the live performances where we can guess who's winning?

What the feck is that leg jerking movement?

Fátima, futebol e fado. Salazar is somewhere smiling at this

It's the stuff of nightmares, this 13th of may. 100th birthday from the Virgin Mary visit, Benfica winning 4 in a row for the first time and us winning Eurovision for the first time in 50 years?

They'll make it a national holiday.

Epic Sax guy is the best. I hope they win

Edit: Nice touch with the title. Will do so.

Seriously, this is the favourite?! Oh, he's rapping now. All clear.

This is a much better song when they guy is not singing.

And now he has started fecking rapping.

The chorus is a bit waily.

Following the epic performance from Moldova certainly doesn't help but this was nevertheless proper wank.