JTW95's Eurovision 2017 | *NSFW: AUSSIE STREAKERS* | COMPETITION RIGGED, EPIC SAX GUY MORAL WINNER

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The alternative table (caf poll version):
  1. Moldova
  2. Croatia
  3. Romania
  4. Belgium
  5. France

This is how it should have been. Just shows that we have better taste than the whole of Europe.

Nearly as bad as me in the DM thread. Hate being the guy with the highest post count in a niche thread!

It doesn't matter. This thread will soon get lost in history and nobody will remember who the top poster was :nervous:

Eh, my ballet thread was a failed and expensive attempt to embrace culture.

:lol: Oh, my bad. I meant badly! Er, wait a minute you had a Ballet thread on here?!

:lol: Oh, my bad. I meant badly! Er, wait a minute you had a Ballet thread on here?!
Agreed to go with the missus to try and do something nice for her. Thankfully she's about as keen as me to go again now- was a long afternoon.

Agreed to go with the missus to try and do something nice for her. Thankfully she's about as keen as me to go again now- was a long afternoon.

Was it Bolshoi?

Nut cracker. The music is fine, but the dancing and shite visuals were crap.

Right. Duly noted never to go to ballet. Unless I pull a ballerina (unlikely)

:lol:We haven't got on to our £130 theatre disaster last weekend yet!

Haha what did you go and see man? Always planned on going to a theatre but I think I'd have a panic attack so no from me.

Haha what did you go and see man? Always planned on going to a theatre but I think I'd have a panic attack so no from me.
Wife loves it. Was my third time with her- first was a 'comedy' starring Judie Dench- she let me leave after the first act as I was so bored. The second was a mega-tumescent Chelhov play starring Kenneth Brannagh. Both bored.
Last weekend was Rosenkratz and Guildernstern are dead, with Daniel Radcliffe. Neither liked- my mates had all recommended it, but unless you like over two hours of existential angst, I'd avoid.

Wife loves it. Was my third time with her- first was a 'comedy' starring Judie Dench- she let me leave after the first act as I was so bored. The second was a mega-tumescent Chelhov play starring Kenneth Brannagh. Both bored.
Last weekend was Rosenkratz and Guildernstern are dead, with Daniel Radcliffe. Neither liked- my mates had all recommended it, but unless you like over two hours of existential angst, I'd avoid.

So you go all the time? Can you at least get pissed? For I'd fecking lose the will to live if I was you. fecking give me men in tights all the way!

So you go all the time? Can you at least get pissed? For I'd fecking lose the will to live if I was you. fecking give me men in tights all the way!
It's three times in c8 years tbf. She used to go with her best mate but she had a baby. Was trying to be nice and surprise her, but think we both need a break from that now!

EDIT: last one was matinee so was sober!

It's three times in c8 years tbf. She used to go with her best mate but she had a baby. Was trying to be nice and surprise her, but think we both need a break from that now!

Yeah fecking right. Take her to an away game. She'll like that much more!

Yeah fecking right. Take her to an away game. She'll like that much more!
Only United game I took her to was years ago. She did love the atmos- was the UCL game v Deportivo when Beckham broke his metatarsal ahead of the world cup!
Also went to Roma v Sampdoria and saw a Cafu masterclass but was freezing so she hated it- she's Mauritian and likes warm.

EDIT: last one was matinee so was sober!

If you cant find good theatre in London you're doing it wrong!!

If you cant find good theatre in London you're doing it wrong!!
Yeah I know. We are shite at picking plays we both like and it's fecking expensive. She's taking her old man to see Mousetrap soon. Good bet?

Yeah I know. We are shite at picking plays we both like and it's fecking expensive. She's taking her old man to see Mousetrap soon. Good bet?

Yeah it is ridiculously exorbitant. Spent about £300 last time round seeing Don Juan in Soho with Tennant, was great tbf but still.

Mousetrap is Agatha Christie, wouldn't get me seeing one so i can relate :lol:

Yeah it is ridiculously exorbitant. Spent about £300 last time round seeing Don Juan in Soho with Tennant, was great tbf but still.

£300?!? On what? Just tickets? Most Theatre is pretty cheap in my experience.

Only United game I took her to was years ago. She did love the atmos- was the UCL game v Deportivo when Beckham broke his metatarsal ahead of the world cup!
Also went to Roma v Sampdoria and saw a Cafu masterclass but was freezing so she hated it- she's Mauritian and likes warm.

That did not show up in my alerts! Feck me! That was a long time ago! Depot at OT? Feck!

Also, Cafu! :drool:

:lol:Thing is the missus bought tickets for Salome and apparently it's tumescent and has nudity, so she isn't keen on going with her prudish floks, hence the Mousetrap fallback idea.

That did not show up in my alerts! Feck me! That was a long time ago! Depot at OT? Feck!

Also, Cafu! :drool:
Yeah was c2003? Saw the Juve 2-1when Ruud scored that beaut from a Beckham peach cross. Nedved scored for them. Used to go more then.
Was Roma v Bologna in hindsight- Signiori scored for them - 3-1 Roma. Cafu was immense- like watching peak Ronnie on the wing.

Yeah was c2003? Saw the Juve 2-1when Ruud scored that beaut from a Beckham peach cross. Nedved scored for them. Used to go more then.
Was Roma v Bologna in hindsight- Signiori scored for them - 3-1 Roma. Cafu was immense- like watching peak Ronnie on the wing.

That wasn't 2003 Jipp. Was 2002. Becks broke his foot against Depor before the WC in SK/J! Lol Too much MDMA Jippy!

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss! Viva :drool:

Shove that up ew bumholes!

Now when someone asks me where I am from, I will say same country as the epic sax guy :lol:

I know absolutely nothing about your country, politics, traditions etc. but if you want to put yourself on the world map then make the epic sax guy your prime minister, president and king. Instant world domination.