Joshua Zirkzee is a Red | and our #11

Surprised to see them announce it when the Euros Final is on later as that will get all the media coverage.

Happy to see the first signing across the line though. Mid July and we seem to be working on various signings at once.

Surprised to see them announce it when the Euros Final is on later as that will get all the media coverage.

Happy to see the first signing across the line though. Mid July and we seem to be working on various signings at once.

Getting it in first, with a few hours before the game. It will go under the radar revealing it any time in the next week, especially if England win.

I know very little about him. Seems like another athletic mobile non-scoring forward?

Just the type of player to help bridge the gap between the top sides and United.

He is better than what Brighton have up top for sure.

I thought I was past caring but it hurts every time.

Just the type of player to help bridge the gap between the top sides and United.

He is better than what Brighton have up top for sure.

I thought I was past caring but it hurts every time.
That’s the spirit.

Pleased to see the first signing of the summer confirmed.

And happy with it. Looks an exciting talent who should be enjoyable to watch.

Is it just me or does that pic in front of too small a backdrop seem a bit cheesy for a club as big as this?

Anyhoo...welcome King Zirkzee!!

That’s the whole point of it, more of a ‘behind the scenes’ style shot. Not everyone’s taste but quite like the simplicity of it myself

He joins us at a good age. Hopefully we can improve together with him

JZ:

"Having had discussions with the manager and the leaders of the club I know how exciting the future is going to be here and I cannot wait to play my part in achieving success for Manchester United.

"I am a player who has always dedicated everything to winning; I’m ready for this next challenge, to go to another level in my career and win more trophies.

"It is a privilege to join such an iconic club. I have to take a short break now after being with the national team, but I’ll be coming back ready to make an impact straight away."

exciting siging. scored 4 in 9 as an eighteen year old in his first season with bayern, excelled on loan in the lower quality belgian league, then did very well with bologna. A bigger club was the next step for his age, and its a good price.

City spent a whole lot more on doku last summer and people were saying its the type of signing we should be making. While they are not a like for like comparison, doku had scored about 12 career goals by the time city spent 55 million on him - nobody was discussing his productivity.

Im excited by him from the little Ive seen, looks very two footed which makes a change from antony and rashford.

Usually I’m excited when we are trying to sign someone but by the time they officially sign the novelty is gone. This one’s the opposite. Wasn’t too bothered about him but now he’s here I’m quite excited.

Welcome to United, Zirkzee! I haven't been following the transfer merry go round this season due to the Euros, but he has a Team of the Season card in EAFC, so he must be good :p Jokes aside, this is a very necessary signing. Hope to see good competition between him and Hojlund which takes both of them up to the next level.

Welcome to the club. He is an interesting choice for the club but equally an exciting one as he is young and has a lot of skill and determination. I imagine he is a couple of weeks away from joining training but can’t wait to see him play.

Can't wait to zee what he can do.

He looks good at bringing others into the game, seems very versatile.

IMG-2991small.jpg

:lol:

£35m for someone named as Serie A's best young player last season, you have to say that looks like good business.

Happy to see him join. Welcome!

Curious about the timeline of it all. Assuming the veracity of rumours, we we're interested in January and rebuffed until end of season, and then posts started popping up June 6 onwards.