Joey Barton - ex manager - wannabe podcaster

You’re the one bringing up the nonce allegations. Not me. Not sure why you’re asking me about that
For real? That’s the point of the last few pages of this thread and then you just randomly had a go at someone because they are a cyclist. Did you read the preceding few pages at all?

For real? That’s the point of the last few pages of this thread and then you just randomly had a go at someone because they are a cyclist. Did you read the preceding few pages at all?
Didn’t need to. Was trying to figure out who Vine was and why Barton had put tweets about him

I don’t understand why you’re whinging

Didn’t need to. Was trying to figure out who Vine was and why Barton had put tweets about him

I don’t understand why you’re whinging
I’m not whinging mate.
You carry on posting on threads you can’t be arsed reading and therefore making no sense at all.

Zero point in carrying this particular convo on either. Goodnight.

He’s a horrible man, it’s a shame there are so many people ready to get behind this grifter.

About time rage bait grifters started experiencing real consequences for the bile they spew at people online.

Is there a single human being who would piss on him if he was on fire? That's the core of his resentment I think. His own family probably despise him.
Doesn't he have a brother that went to jail for a racist murder or summit?

I really hope Joey’s grift is well paid because he’s not going to be able to keep haemorrhaging money like this. Not with the amount of paedophiles knocking about that only he can identify.

He’s a thundercnut on a par with Piers Morgan…but should that be illegal? Just don’t follow him if what he says bothers you.

Is stopping him supposed to be the aim? Let him have his twitter meltdown if he wants, nobody has to listen to it. You don’t need to ban him from speaking, just ignore him.

I mean, yes? Why would you not want to stop people saying malicious things about others?

Is stopping him supposed to be the aim? Let him have his twitter meltdown if he wants, nobody has to listen to it. You don’t need to ban him from speaking, just ignore him.

The problem is his ~3m followers and plenty others do listen to it.

I mean, yes? Why would you not want to stop people saying malicious things about others?
You’re missing my point. I’m not saying he should do it, I’m asking why is doing it a criminal offence. Why shouldn’t he be allowed to chat absolute fecking rhubarb if he wants to? Just ignore him if it annoys you.
The problem is his ~3m followers and plenty others do listen to it.
They’re feckwits just as he is then, but again, that shouldn’t be against the law
Does this apply to hate speech too?
No - hate speech, inciting violence etc aren’t included under free speech. You don’t get to just say whatever you want without consequence of course, but why is this specifically a matter for the state?

They’re feckwits just as he is then, but again, that shouldn’t be against the law.

You said: ”Let him have his twitter meltdown if he wants, nobody has to listen to it. You don’t need to ban him from speaking, just ignore him.”

The problem is that he is not ignored. He has a huge platform and he uses it to spout misogyny, homophobia etc.

So it/he won’t go away by civilized people ignoring him.

You said: ”Let him have his twitter meltdown if he wants, nobody has to listen to it. You don’t need to ban him from speaking, just ignore him.”

The problem is that he is not ignored. He has a huge platform and he uses it to spout misogyny, homophobia etc.

So it/he won’t go away by civilized people ignoring him.
This.

I've said it over and over, the bury your head in the sand approach is partly the reason the likes of these cnuts go unchecked so much.

You’re missing my point. I’m not saying he should do it, I’m asking why is doing it a criminal offence. Why shouldn’t he be allowed to chat absolute fecking rhubarb if he wants to? Just ignore him if it annoys you.

The problem is that he spouts homophobia and misogyny.

But sure, if you want to tell women and gay people to just shut up and ignore it then go for it.

Strange little period for Barton.
Always was a less than savoury chap, but he seems to have gone a little madcap this last 6months.