aston-martin-2.jpg

fer1_1452403i.jpg

mclaren-mercedes1.jpg

Then he goes homes to these skodas:

jeremy-clarkson--z.jpg

147-Jeremy-Clarkson-ex-wife-Alex-Hall-on.jpg

6a00d83451b18a69e2014e606c118f970c-320wi

International man of mystery!

Why is it news to anybody that Jeremy Clarkson is a bit of a shit? Isn't that, and hasn't it always been, his whole public persona?

is anybody really interested in who Clarkson is shagging.
I think he is excellent on Top Gear , but dont have the slightest interest in his private life.

This.

I am not his biggest fan but I don't "not like him" as well.

There are two words for that bolded bit, to be fair:

"Dislike him".

fecking yanks.

It took coming to the US to realise how jacked up many Brits teeth are TBH. We always had decent teeth in the UK partially because a neighbor was my dentist most of my life. Someone with Clarkson's money should get their teeth fixed, his are a bloody mess.

Why does it matter? He's a married multimillionaire. Why does he need aesthetically good teeth?

Why does it matter? He's a married multimillionaire. Why does he need aesthetically good teeth?

It doesn't matter if you don't give a feck about your appearance. Its rather bizarre that Brits over obsess about fashion and their hair and walk around with jacked up teeth.

Jeremy-Clarkson-006.jpg

It doesn't matter if you don't give a feck about your appearance. Its rather bizarre that Brits over obsess about fashion and their hair and walk around with jacked up teeth.

Jeremy-Clarkson-006.jpg

I think he's a fine example of someone who doesn't worry about fashion, let alone the aesthetics of his teeth.

But the younger generations of Brits (say anyone under 35) generally don't have jacked up teeth do they? They're combarable to anywhere else. Which is why your point about obsessing over fashion doesn't really work as the older generations (who wont have benefitted from modern orthodontics) don't really care about that either.

But the younger generations of Brits (say anyone under 35) generally don't have jacked up teeth do they? They're combarable to anywhere else. Which is why your point about obsessing over fashion doesn't really work as the older generations (who wont have benefitted from modern orthodontics) don't really care about that either.

No its not a generation thing, its Brits teeth in general. We used to defend it when we first moved over here but now when we see family, friends and even TV presenters is very apparent what Americans were referring to. Heck my parents were pretty well off by UK standards, we always had private health and dentistry growing up yet their teeth are substandard.

There are plenty of people over here with jacked up teeth but usually the very poor and redneck types. Its extremely rare to see middle class people with anything but perfect teeth. And the chances of getting on TV without perfect teeth are slim. I think cosmetic dentistry is a little over done State side but its practically none existent in the UK. You just wouldn't see anyone with Clarkson's resources with nasty jacked up teeth like that.

So this thread ticks all the boxes for MJS. A chance to mention his perfect-looking family, above average wealth and the superiority of the American lifestyle over life in the UK. Result!

Apart from I mentioned my parents and family don't have great teeth. FAIL. There wasn't any comparison or mention to the superior lifestyle in the US. FAIL
No mention of my wealth either, EPIC FAIL,

You have to admit Clarkson's teeth are cringe-worthy. he isn't the most attractive or fashionable guy but those teeth are an embarrassment to the nation....I would like to kick them out.

The whole teeth thing is ridiculous. No one gives a feck. Most people under 40 have perfectly fine teeth in this country anyway, and most people over a certain age in America with perfect teeth have them cosmetically done. It's hardly an amazing thing to crow about. It's like teasing a bald man cos you're so vain you had to pay 30k to get a hair transplant.

I don't get the obsession with teeth. Yank pearly whites look as fake as everything else about them. Typical style over substance. I'm happy to have less-than 'perfect' teeth and not be bothered about what somebody else thinks about that.

I don't get the obsession with teeth. Yank pearly whites look as fake as everything else about them. Typical style over substance. I'm happy to have less-than 'perfect' teeth and not be bothered about what somebody else thinks about that.

They look awful. Only Yanks and Yank wannabes MikeJS like them.

043865-shane-warne.jpg

Basically it's okay to be a fat bastard as long as you've got pearly whites.

nice one, Mike.

To quote Peter Serafinowicz, "Jeremy Clarkson is like Marmite: fecking revolting".

No its not a generation thing, its Brits teeth in general. We used to defend it when we first moved over here but now when we see family, friends and even TV presenters is very apparent what Americans were referring to. Heck my parents were pretty well off by UK standards, we always had private health and dentistry growing up yet their teeth are substandard.

There are plenty of people over here with jacked up teeth but usually the very poor and redneck types. Its extremely rare to see middle class people with anything but perfect teeth. And the chances of getting on TV without perfect teeth are slim. I think cosmetic dentistry is a little over done State side but its practically none existent in the UK. You just wouldn't see anyone with Clarkson's resources with nasty jacked up teeth like that.

You know lots kids in America wear retainers and/or braces? Surely that says to you that actually, Americans' teeth aren't that great either and they need correcting? People over here have access to retainers and braces too so I doubt there are any more kids with bad teeth over here than there are in America, the difference is the stereotype.

It pleases me that perhaps I make some shallow yank bastard uneasy because my teeth aren't glaring white.

I may have to start grinning more.