Jean-Clair Todibo | signs for West Ham on loan with option to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, I expect riots again in short order. The moment Evans is named in the starting 11 of a pl or cl match should be cause for immediate revolution.
Riots :lol:
Well he won’t be playing provided Martinez / Varane /Lindelof /Shaw aren’t injured at the same time

Come on United make it happen...

This guy and a LB should be our priorities now? It's been reported that West Ham are back for Maguire. We could possibly fund a move if the asking price for Todibo really is 30 mil.

The type of player and defender we need in the team, get him in.

This guy and a LB should be our priorities now? It's been reported that West Ham are back for Maguire. We could possibly fund a move if the asking price for Todibo really is 30 mil.

Midfielder?

His replacement?

They're spending good money without selling much so far...

I’m fairly sure Todibo isn’t with Monaco? Or am I missing something.
According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

Last edited:
According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move more for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

This is what I was meaning to post :lol:

According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

Thanks Adnan.
This is what I was meaning to post :lol:
The initial tweet confused the crap out of me but that’s because I didn’t know any of the above :lol: I just saw the Monaco link and figured it’s a replacement for Disasi.

With Varane out for 2 months or whatever it is, we should be moving for this lad. Couldn’t we go for a loan + obligation to buy next season? If its ffp and finances holding us back

With Varane out for 2 months or whatever it is, we should be moving for this lad. Couldn’t we go for a loan + obligation to buy next season? If its ffp and finances holding us back
Varane is also out !? fecking hell

Should have forced slabhead out at all costs then Varane's inevitable injury would be opportunity for the new guy.

Private jet going from Nice to Liverpool at the moment has Liverpool fans excited for this lad

False.

Ideally I'd like to see:
Paulinha --> Bayern
McT --> Fulham

Which then funds Todibo --> United

Assuming Amrabat comes in anyway, that should be great.

My mate who knows people at the club (his cousin in marketing dept) says they are signing him today.

Would not be surprised.

Ideally I'd like to see:
Paulinha --> Bayern
McT --> Fulham

Which then funds Todibo --> United

Assuming Amrabat comes in anyway, that should be great.
An ambitious, competently run club would do this.

I would be gutted if he went to Liverpool. Exactly what I expected to happen if we didn't get him, I just didn't think it would happen this quickly!

My mate who knows people at the club (his cousin in marketing dept) says they are signing him today.

Would not be surprised.
& no Journo has reported any interest whatsoever and Todibo is signing for Liverpool out of the blue.

Believable

Status
Not open for further replies.