Javier Hernandez | 2010/11 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a disappointing final in my eyes, was offside far too often and looked a little nervous, which is understandable I guess.

Good experience all the same and will surely spur him on next time around.

Had a disappointing final in my eyes, was offside far too often and looked a little nervous, which is understandable I guess.

Good experience all the same and will surely spur him on next time around.

I was also very disapointed with how he played and how often he was caught off-side. maybe the pressure of such a huge first season finally caught up with him. I have such high hopes for him next year still though. Gonna see paddy power for a wee punt on top scorer in the PL.

Happy Birthday Chico. Go and have a few Tequila's for yourself.

Should play tonight start of Gold Cup? Playing El Salvador at 1am UK time?

Can any north american fans confirm?

I was pretty sure but just wanted to check and times as well.
I appreciate your not a north american MrK - you live in an aeroplane over the sea :)

I was pretty sure but just wanted to check and times as well.
I appreciate your not a north american MrK - you live in an aeroplane over the sea :)

Indeed I do :D

I think you're right on the time though, 8pm EST which is 1am UK/IRL.

I don't think it's on TV over here though, looks like Eurosport 2 are showing it around midday tomorrow, but can't find anywhere showing it live.

Please leave that penalty taking style when you are 4 up Chico. Nice to see, but never want you to use it in a pressure situation.:drool:

what a great buy, I just wished some people here don't give him stick about his performances against barca in the final, its unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.