Jamie Carragher

Yes he does. Even when straight faced on video,when things go against united you can actually notice a gleam in his eye when describing the latest meltdown happening before him. Neville has to just take it.
He relishes it. Which I don't really have a problem with, but do find it funny how he goes missing from his usual shows in the days after United beat Liverpool, or after United beat city when he said we had no chance in either. He likes to give it out, but doesn't seem to turn up when it is time to take a bit back.

he'll be given time to manage the team with those changes.

I'm not sure where this idea that he'll be given time is coming from he's approaching 36 months into his tenure, INEOS giving him a contract extension as opposed to a new deal is reflective of this. They actively sought his replacement and failed to come to a decision so retained his services.

Nothing about those sequence of events signifies time. Listen to Ashworth's short interview recently, he highlighted the requirement for the team to be competitive across all competitions. On the basis of what he defined they are expecting the manager to deliver this season.

I'm not sure where this idea that he'll be given time is coming from he's approaching 36 months into his tenure, INEOS giving him a contract extension as opposed to a new deal is reflective of this. They actively sought his replacement and failed to come to a decision so retained his services.

Nothing about those sequence of events signifies time. Listen to Ashworth's short interview recently, he highlighted the requirement for the team to be competitive across all competitions. On the basis of what he defined they are expecting the manager to deliver this season.
As in "time beyond 3 games" - he'll be gone before Christmas if there's no improvement, but he also won't be gone during the international break. Or our new executive team is just as dumb as the previous one.

Carragher is a piece of shit where United are living rent free in his head. Every article from him seems to be on United. It's like he's making up for all his failures as a player when coming up against United.

Carragher is a piece of shit where United are living rent free in his head. Every article from him seems to be on United. It's like he's making up for all his failures as a player when coming up against United.
We're talking about a man that spat in the direction of a child because he was so wound up that United beat Liverpool. I can't believe United fans think he's being genuine with his analysis.

As Rory Smith once pointed out. There are two clubs that drives traffic in terms of online articles - Manchester United and Liverpool. Far more engaging than City whose narrative is entirely dull.

Plus, what’s happening at United is interesting. A huge club seemingly unable to make good decisions with a talented but flawed squad and a manager not remotely good enough. Why would you do a piece on Newcastle or Spurs when United’s annual psychodrama will garner relatively big numbers?

As Rory Smith once pointed out. There are two clubs that drives traffic in terms of online articles - Manchester United and Liverpool. Far more engaging than City whose narrative is entirely dull.

Plus, what’s happening at United is interesting. A huge club seemingly unable to make good decisions with a talented but flawed squad and a manager not remotely good enough. Why would you do a piece on Newcastle or Spurs when United’s annual psychodrama will garner relatively big numbers?

Because he's allegedly a football pundit not a United pundit. There are a number of articles he can write on other club but he is obsessed with us, it's odd behaviour and I'm surprised people take him seriously.

He's still a piece of shit though

Because he's allegedly a football pundit not a United pundit. There are a number of articles he can write on other club but he is obsessed with us, it's odd behaviour and I'm surprised people take him seriously.
He’s a football pundit talking about this week’s biggest story - Manchester United. Is it any less serious than Neville saying Liverpool will finish outside the top 4? It’s how these guys roll.

Do people know he spat at a child? Also made a weird comment about his co host cheating on her partner for the lols.

He’s a football pundit talking about this week’s biggest story - Manchester United. Is it any less serious than Neville saying Liverpool will finish outside the top 4? It’s how these guys roll.
It's not just this week though is it! I can understand if it was. He has constant articles about United and it's all he ever talks about with a slight digress to Chelsea a couple of weeks back. The guy is obsessed.

It's not just this week though is it! I can understand if it was. He has constant articles about United and it's all he ever talks about with a slight digress to Chelsea a couple of weeks back. The guy is obsessed.
United's failures are always the biggest story of the week and talking/writing about it gives the most revenue. And it's easy because it means you don't have to care about 15 other clubs in the league when you can always write about this one. It might as well be easy money as obsession.

He can have his time and I will be there when Liverpool inevitably have a poor performance.