Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

Good riddance.
He’s what’s wrong with the modern world.
Now being paid to sit on his arse and the overpopulated circus.

The tweet equivalent of

200w.gif

I predict this is going to be the most toxic and bitchy thread of the season.

It will only became like that if he performs which we can all sit here comfortably and say he won’t.

If anything it’ll be a place we come to laugh at how bad he is for you guys too.

It will only became like that if he performs which we can all sit here comfortably and say he won’t.

If anything it’ll be a place we come to laugh at how bad he is for you guys too.
I think he will give 100% for Chelsea. Which will wind people up even more!

I know Chelsea are a mess but this is absolutely mental even for them

From a Chelsea fan’s perspective, the baseline for whether this move is successful or not is whether he’s better than what we’ve seen from Mudryk. And as someone who has watched every minute of Mudryk’s Chelsea stint I just don’t see how he possibly can’t be better than that.

I know loads of people replied to me “just you wait” when I said that yesterday but I’ll have to see it to believe it. A Sancho that will hopefully be desperate to salvage his career and motivated to prove those wrong who think he’s finished will surely be better than Mudryk who has looked like a seal thrown into a swimming pool with sharks most times he’s on the pitch.

Last edited:
I predict a debut goal
3 or 4 assists in his first dozen games
Reduced to an impact sub by Xmas
Out of the match squad entirely by Feb
Chelsea desperately trying to back out of the deal come the end of the season

From a Chelsea fan’s perspective, the baseline for whether this move is successful or not is whether he’s better than what we’ve seen from Mudryk. And as someone who has watched every minute of Mudryk’s Chelsea stint I just don’t see how he possibly can’t be better than that.

I know loads of people replied to me “just you wait” when I said that yesterday but I’ll have to see it to believe it. A Sancho that will hopefully be desperate to Salvador his career and motivated to prove those wrong who think he’s finished will surely be better than Mudryk who has looked like a seal thrown into a swimming pool with sharks most times he’s on the pitch.
You could sign a literal piece of shit for less than £1 for that.

Weird thing to say, but Chelsea blue suits him more natural. Never really looked like a United player.

I know loads of people replied to me “just you wait” when I said that yesterday but I’ll have to see it to believe it. A Sancho that will hopefully be desperate to Salvador his career and motivated to prove those wrong who think he’s finished will surely be better than Mudryk who has looked like a seal thrown into a swimming pool with sharks most times he’s on the pitch.

We'll see. He didn't show any form and motivation at United. i don't know it was due to the environment, the tactics or the coaches, it just didn't work out. Maybe he finds form at Chelsea as he's a boyhood Chelsea fan? Who's knows. At least he's not at United anymore and he can try and resurrect his career somewhere else.

All that takes effort. Sancho would be tired just reading your post.

I get that you are giving him a very low ceiling to beat though. I’m just glad we aren’t paying for that low ceiling.

Sancho is extremely talented when he wants to be. He has to prove it regularly now as surely this is his last chance at a big club.

All that takes effort. Sancho would be tired just reading your post.

I get that you are giving him a very low ceiling to beat though. I’m just glad we aren’t paying for that low ceiling.

Sancho is extremely talented when he wants to be. He has to prove it regularly now as surely this is his last chance at a big club.

He also had a very low ceiling to beat at United, but it just didn't happen.

What the thoughts on him at Chelsea? I can't see how he fits in the team in the short term?
Surely Palmer, Felix, Neto, Nkunko, Madueke are ahead of him for that 3 positions behind the striker and that's before you consider Mudryk, Kelly man, guiu.

Sancho has got the ability to be an important player in the right team. I don’t know if Chelsea are that team, there is loads of competition for places and I don’t see Sancho as the kind of player who will fight for his place.

On the face of it, it’s a better deal for United as we get those wages off our books and move on a player who just isn’t the right profile for what we want. Who knows, maybe Chelsea are the team to unlock his potential and he shows the player that he could be.

An empty shirt. A guy living every mans dream and completely wasting the opportunity. Well, in a sporting sense, financially the cnuts made a fortune, essentially spending his days playing Fifa, turning up for training and occasionally playing a game. I don’t know whether to commend or slate the prick!

He should have gone to Juve, the Premiership isn't for him.

Also very telling that Dortmund never came in for him given the sort of fee we were willing to accept.

He might come good, he might not.

Thing is he’s not a young kid now and should be dialling in performances week in week out. Just look at players much younger than him doing it with minimal fuss on a similar kind of stage.

It feels like a lot has gone on with him at United that we aren’t really aware of. Comments from past players about work ethic were often thought to have been linked to him (and others) and it does seem that in his case there’s a lack of drive to take him to where his talent should be. Sadly you either have that or you don’t. Perhaps he just sees this as a job. Perhaps that’s why City let him go all that time ago. Perhaps the big contract didn’t help. Who knows.

He had plenty of chances at one of the biggest clubs in the world and failed to deliver. Coming back to England in the Premier League should have been something to really ignite his career but he never took off and then lacked the resilience and determination to make it work. He dropped out of the England squad and again. Nothing.

Disappointed it didn’t work out as he seemed a sure thing a few years ago. Only he knows why he’s dropped off so much and he has to take responsibility for that himself.

Whatever happens at Chelsea the time is right for United to part company and under the circumstances to recoup above book value, whilst saving millions on wages, will allow us to spend again more freely and bring a player in who wants to play football and be their very best.

I hope he gets the Figo treatment when he comes to Old Trafford.

For those questioning where he’ll play for us I think surely it’s to compete with and rotate for Neto on our left flank. That’s the only place that really makes sense to me. Perhaps rotate with Noni on the right side.

Neto has been very injury prone so if Sancho settles in well we can manage his minutes and minimize his injury risk by rotating Sancho in that spot. Mudryk can play in the cups.

Will be interesting to see if he can be arsed at Chelsea. Something tells me his career there will go like his United career. Waste of space.

For those questioning where he’ll play for us I think surely it’s to compete with and rotate for Neto on our left flank. That’s the only place that really makes sense to me. Perhaps rotate with Noni on the right side.

Neto has been very injury prone so if Sancho settles in well we can manage his minutes and minimize his injury risk by rotating Sancho in that spot. Mudryk can play in the cups.
Just a question. Do you think Mudryk can eventually live up to his hype or it's just one of those failed promises kind of a thing. I am asking cuz all I ever hear from Chelsea fans is how bad he is.

He might come good, he might not.

Thing is he’s not a young kid now and should be dialling in performances week in week out. Just look at players much younger than him doing it with minimal fuss on a similar kind of stage.

It feels like a lot has gone on with him at United that we aren’t really aware of. Comments from past players about work ethic were often thought to have been linked to him (and others) and it does seem that in his case there’s a lack of drive to take him to where his talent should be. Sadly you either have that or you don’t. Perhaps he just sees this as a job. Perhaps that’s why City let him go all that time ago. Perhaps the big contract didn’t help. Who knows.

He had plenty of chances at one of the biggest clubs in the world and failed to deliver. Coming back to England in the Premier League should have been something to really ignite his career but he never took off and then lacked the resilience and determination to make it work. He dropped out of the England squad and again. Nothing.

Disappointed it didn’t work out as he seemed a sure thing a few years ago. Only he knows why he’s dropped off so much and he has to take responsibility for that himself.

Whatever happens at Chelsea the time is right for United to part company and under the circumstances to recoup above book value, whilst saving millions on wages, will allow us to spend again more freely and bring a player in who wants to play football and be their very best.

:lol: Funny you say that, because he referred to himself as a young player in his Chelsea quotes:

'The manager spoke to me about the project and, for a young player, it's exciting. Hopefully I can bring goals and assists to the Bridge.'

I think in his head he's still that young kid still learning his trade and hasn't matured at all, which by the age of 24 he really should have!

I'm no expert on the ins and outs of what goes on at Stamford Bridge, but this does a particularly daft move by Chelsea. We shall see.

If he genuinely wants to salvage his career he wouldn't have signed for Chelsea. It's probably the only club where he gets to fade into the background longer term without the coaching staff getting on his back. To an extent, I think we used to be like that.