4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to Rashford in many ways

This is correct, both talented technical wide players who are scared shitless of having the ball at their feet.

Rashford's top level is higher but his bottom level is also lower as Sancho is a little bit slicker on the ball and will always provide a couple of little passes that can result in an opportunity.

He did very well. Playing back to form. Hopefully will contribute more effectively next season.

Should've scored today. Hopefully he'll get back to scoring days!

Sancho needs to show more just like Casemiro, Mount and Amad have so far. It's about showing maturity and having the right mentality at a top club.
Which you cannot assess in the first pre season game after 45 mins

Which you cannot assess in the first pre season game after 45 mins
It's a valid impression considering how the others were able to show in their first 45mins the hard work they put in during the off season. We'll see.

This guys strengths are so ridiculously dependant on his fullback. Outside of that, he's probably the most uninspiring wide player I've seen at United.

He had one decent bit of play in the first half yesterday but he looks too languid to ever truly make it here. I don't think Sancho suits us stylistically.

This guys strengths are so ridiculously dependant on his fullback. Outside of that, he's probably the most uninspiring wide player I've seen at United.
Rumours of PSG being interested today - with Hakimi as their right back and having played together before successfully at Dortmund may well work for Sancho.

He's not direct enough for me from what I've seen of him in a United shirt, at Dortmund as well the times he looked good or effective tended to be on the counter which oddly from looking at his strengths surprises you, he should be good against the low block with his ability to retain, quite creative, close control but in a United shirt, Amad looks like an upgrade on him in every way so he has an uphill battle in front of him to do anything of note here.

I think Sancho is much better than Antony.

This obviously doesn't mean much but if I'd had to pick one to move out even on loan it would be Antony any day of the week.

Sancho is a creative player & has not really had the chance to play in Hojlund to run the channels or play centrally himself.

It didn't surprise me that he got played out Left with Amad on the right because these are probably most creative wingers we have - the others are more finishers.

Playing Hojlund instead of Wheatley could have bought the best out of both Sancho & Amad because Wheatley plays deeper similair to Zirkzee more than a striker like Hojlund.

He wasn't great any time during his time here but i still did think he was a bit missed last season considering that he did score 6 goals and 3 assits in the PL compared to Antony's 4 & 2 from his first season and 1g 1 a in his second season.

He does fill a gap in our current squad because we lack creative wingers for a striker like Hojlund whilst a striker like Zirkzee should get the best out of our wider clinical forwards like Garnacho & Rashford.

He reminds me of some of the slavic players from the 80/90s in their twilight. Technique in abundance, but physically like he smokes 40 a day.

He’s probably the best street footballer in the world, with his close control, skills and languid style. But all of those cannot translate onto a football pitch. I just hope he can switch his mentality to want it more but that’s too much to ask for after three years here

I’m wondering if we could do a FFP loophole busting swap in the same way Barca and Juve do. Sancho for Ugarte, with both sides booking a profit for each transfer

I think Sancho is much better than Antony.

This obviously doesn't mean much but if I'd had to pick one to move out even on loan it would be Antony any day of the week.

Sancho is a creative player & has not really had the chance to play in Hojlund to run the channels or play centrally himself.

It didn't surprise me that he got played out Left with Amad on the right because these are probably most creative wingers we have - the others are more finishers.

Playing Hojlund instead of Wheatley could have bought the best out of both Sancho & Amad because Wheatley plays deeper similair to Zirkzee more than a striker like Hojlund.

He wasn't great any time during his time here but i still did think he was a bit missed last season considering that he did score 6 goals and 3 assits in the PL compared to Antony's 4 & 2 from his first season and 1g 1 a in his second season.

He does fill a gap in our current squad because we lack creative wingers for a striker like Hojlund whilst a striker like Zirkzee should get the best out of our wider clinical forwards like Garnacho & Rashford.
That's not even a question..

Bubbly, with a great sense of humor and Messiesque in the German league - come on PSG, what are we waiting for!

I've always found him better on the right than on the left.

He should either be playing like Aaron Lennon from the RW or play centrally as a false 9 like in last seasons pre-season.

At LW he looks like he has no pace or skill & is very predictable like Antony.

His entire contribution today was to slowly run into the first defender trying to dribble through them and then turning it over. He is a distant third on the depth chart behind Amad, Garnacho and Rashford. Absolutely useless.

I feel like I'd smash this lad in any competitive gym session and I've not been in a gym in about 8 months.

Still hoping we can ship him out. Remember some on here convinced themselves that we had given Dortmund some absolute gem? Simpler times.

Status
Not open for further replies.