Is this the ugliest kit we’ve ever had?

57388670xlarge.jpg

Still think this was worse, the print was disgusting and the colour worse in real life than pictures.

Imagine the title was “Is this the ugliest kid we’ve ever had” and it was pictures of a new born compared to the oldest.

Surprised at some of these shouts in comparison to this abomination! They're bad, but tolerable or forgettable. This one wants to stain your brain and 4KTV really brings it home in detail.

Black and white ala Newcastle/Juventus is more just not us than ugly, but this thing is a dark green with red accents set to white. It just doesn't look like a football kit - I can see why it works as a tracksuit top, funnily enough, but there's something inherently wrong with it as a kit.

All the kits are shit this year. The quality is crap for the price. I miss the umbro and Nike kits.
I often feel the quality of our shirts against others like City, Arsenal etc and they feel cheaper.... Side note, don't recommend randomly walk up to opposing fans to stroke their shirts, save your weirdness for J.D Sports or similar.

Joint worst with this

1685379386420_ca27d581-9e33-47a9-ae16-b330e8306328.jpg

This kit grew on me, partly because we had the unbeaten away record that season and secured a lot of comeback wins. The current green one is like they had a kit design idea workshop and deliberately picked the worst one.

I hated it when I first saw it, then I saw this picture of Onana looking cool as feck in the tracksuit version and now I love it.

Onana%20Utd%20anthem%20jacket%20%284%29.jpg
Onana would look good in a bin liner tbh but I do not like this mint humbug strip. The third kit in white is a doozy though its beautiful.

I note the striped kit from Wednesday night... we need to get rid of that quickly. I only associate that with rubbish now.. it reflects the club really. Confused, lacking identity and coherence, you're not sure whether it reflects Manchester United or not.. it isn't nice, not even in the classic football kit sense as a neutral.. and it has no relevance to our history (note the Newton Heath kit, which worked so well). Get rid of it! Just use the classic red, white. black and present a contemporary interpretation of that. Real Madrid don't seem to struggle and they just wear white.

It's a very apt and fitting kit as we look championship or some wannabe Newcastle knockoff. Said it before but it looks fine in person but on TV it's just not United. Adidas continue to feck around with our kits and club badge.

Apparently it was picked as that was one of Utd's original coloured kits, with the stripes. The red is for the red bricks around Manchester or some shit.

Despite all that, it's just hideous.

Dunno, shirts are for the players to play in and children to wear to pretend they're playing for United. Nothing worse than a full kit adult but yes, it's gash.

Apparently it was picked as that was one of Utd's original coloured kits, with the stripes. The red is for the red bricks around Manchester or some shit.

Despite all that, it's just hideous.

This to me shows how much adidas is overthinking this shite. We have an iconic name and crest, it’s not that hard.

This to me shows how much adidas is overthinking this shite. We have an iconic name and crest, it’s not that hard.

I saw the ad on mutv one day and thought they sounded like a pompous over thinking bunch if twats.

Then again, they probably got paid a pile of money to make it.

It's not as good as the third kit, which is the best non-home kit Adidas have made for us yet, but it's still one of the better away kits we've had under Adidas.

As far as actually ugly kits go...last season's toxic green third kit was an abomination. The zebra kit was an absolute embarrassment. The 19/20 away kit, which was the color of a vat of french fry grease, was completely gross. The pink kit sucked, and both grey kits sucked.

Absolutely speaking, every football shirt is ugly.

This one, we just don’t look like United. More like Newcastle, that’s what makes me uncomfortable.

I saw the ad on mutv one day and thought they sounded like a pompous over thinking bunch if twats.

Then again, they probably got paid a pile of money to make it.
Would be nice to get paid a lot to do an horrible job.

I note the striped kit from Wednesday night... we need to get rid of that quickly. I only associate that with rubbish now.. it reflects the club really. Confused, lacking identity and coherence, you're not sure whether it reflects Manchester United or not.. it isn't nice, not even in the classic football kit sense as a neutral.. and it has no relevance to our history (note the Newton Heath kit, which worked so well). Get rid of it! Just use the classic red, white. black and present a contemporary interpretation of that. Real Madrid don't seem to struggle and they just wear white.
White is class.