IPL 2016

NinjaFletch

Anyone else got some annoying ccunt making Wild West sounding noises every two seconds?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I don't think it can get any more embarrassing when they Ramiz Raja working on the IPL and not Harsha Bogle. How fecking idiotic!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Exactly. It's clear that people were just hoping for replies from big b.
Yep. The herd mentality on twitter (and I guess life) is basically what it is. You'd think it was the responsibility of influential people to push them in the direction of rational, reasonable and logical thought rather stoking primal/dumb fires.

Exactly. It's clear that people were just hoping for replies from big b. Worst thing is Harsha was critiscized by SL for bias.
Heh.

Skills

Snitch
Seems like a personal agenda reading those tweets. Even the twats on twitter were confused to who it was throwing random names, and he kept on replying to make it more obvious.

Moonred

Bhogle is an annoying cnut on Twitter taking sly digs at United and Smirking when Arsenal does anything without actually ever saying out loud he likes them. However, he is decent at what he does and if that is the reason why he has been sacked then it's just terrible.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Bhogle is an annoying cnut on Twitter taking sly digs at United and Smirking when Arsenal does anything without actually ever saying out loud he likes them. However, he is decent at what he does and if that is the reason why he has been sacked then it's just terrible.
He's always been an Arsenal supporter. Loves Wenger. Back in our ESPN school quiz days we'd have long discussions about them. Of course, we were winning titles back then...

Sacking him is incredibly stupid from the BCCI

Last edited:

Moonred

He's always been an Arsenal supporter. Loves Wenger. Back in our ESPN school quiz days we'd have long discussions about them. Of course, we were winning titles back then...

Sacking him incredibly stupid from the BCCI
I met him during that very thing. I know, just hating for the heck of it.

VP

Bhogle's a notorious BCCI apologist so this is actually quite amusing. Have no sympathy for him.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Bhogle's a notorious BCCI apologist so this is actually quite amusing. Have no sympathy for him.
:lol: So True.

At first you want to rant against the BCCI that runs likes it's North Korea and crushes any dissent against it's mafia handlings; you want to chastise Mr. Big Tax Evader (Big TE?) for evoking unnecessary jingoistic passions on a crap medium frequented by morons; you want to go on a diatribe against Captain Uncool (Hasn't been Captain "Cool" since those two back to back 4-0 series losses against England and Australia post the '11 World cup) for agreeing with the nonsense spouted by Mr Big TE; but then you remember that it is Harsha Bhogle - the biggest sycophant in the Indian commentary circuit.

I still remember the look of horror on his face when Warney started criticizing the Indian team after another abject test loss against the hosts in the last Australian series. What came next was he abruptly cut him and the broadcast went into a commercial break.

feck him. All his eloquence was wasted on ass-licking, anyway.

Last edited:

Varun

Staff
This sacking pretty much proves the commentators are forced to do so to keep their job. What else do you expect them to do?

Morrison had his contract terminated a season back for saying Kohli would make a great captain for the NT. That was construed as anti Dhoni. BCCI are absolute cnuts, can't blame commentators for doing what's needed to keep an extremely lucrative and wonderful job.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
World's best limited over batsmen and AbDevilliers batting now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
'They should be looking to keep Watson on strike to minimise the boundaries'

Next three balls: 6, 6, 6

prath92

What's this jersey ? Is it me or is it different to what they had till now?

NinjaFletch

I turned on to see AB and Kohli exchange singles before Kohli got out. Stream dies, comes back to AB getting out, then Watson.

Might stop watching again.

NinjaFletch

This bowling :lol:

Literally the only shot he can play when he does that is the ramp and you still try a yorker.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Good to see Sarfaraz hasn't disappeared like several other Indian youngsters.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Their bowling is the exact opposite
Yeah it's shite. That said they still have the most economical T20 bowler and the best ODI bowler in their squad although both are injured. Thankfully shite RP Singh and Dinda have been axed.

If they bat well they should be able to get away with the bowling.

NinjaFletch

'Where would you like to see Eoin come in today?'

Err, like, number 12 or something.

NinjaFletch

Fixed.

These will probably chase it easily.
Their battings pretty shite though. Out of form (and out) Dhawan, Henriques is one of the worst number 3s in the tournament, out of form Morgan don't rate their domestic batsmen either.

MDFC Manager

Their battings pretty shite though. Out of form (and out) Dhawan, Henriques is one of the worst number 3s in the tournament, out of form Morgan don't rate their domestic batsmen either.
It is shite but only needs one good innings to be in the running, especially with these boundaries (shorter than last season?!).