Internationals March/June (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

Is Foden playing as an AM? We have about 50 players in the middle and Joe Gomez out wide.

I'm not a big fan in general of Foden on the LW, I think someone like Grealish provides more natural width. The question is then do you play Foden as a second AM next to Bellingham or bench him

Is Foden playing as an AM? We have about 50 players in the middle and Joe Gomez out wide.

I'm not a big fan in general of Foden on the LW, I think someone like Grealish provides more natural width. The question is then do you play Foden as a second AM next to Bellingham or bench him
He's playing on the left but seems to be switching around with Mainoo and Bellingham in the middle. It's working well so far. I think the key decision for England is actually who plays on the left wing rather than in the middle tbh. Which come the Euros will be a foregone conclusion.

Does Foden do anything for England. Ever? Absolute shite again.

Lukaku always does this exasperated, hands pointed to where he wanted the ball to be played and my good god does it annoy the hell out of me!

Playing on the left but it does seem a bit congested in the middle. However, it's looked more fluid this half, with the box four of Rice, Mainoo, Bellingham and Foden. The width should be coming from Chillwell and Bowen.

Toney
Chilwell Foden Bellingham Bowen
Rice Mainoo
Dunk Konsa Gomez
Pickford​

Will Ireland ever score again? Fair play to the fans for turning up, it's tediously boring.

Lukaku always does this exasperated, hands pointed to where he wanted the ball to be played and my good god does it annoy the hell out of me!

Shame we didn't get to see him play with Bruno. The body language experts would be having a meltdown at all the interactions.

This defense really struggles to deal with an attacker of Malen's caliber.

He's playing on the left but seems to be switching around with Mainoo and Bellingham in the middle. It's working well so far. I think the key decision for England is actually who plays on the left wing rather than in the middle tbh. Which come the Euros will be a foregone conclusion.

Foden obviously can but is less effective.
Rashford should but is not playing well enough.

Phenomenal player Dani Olmo

Spain 2 Brazil 0

Brazil a bit naive so far for my liking