Internationals March/June (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

My thoughts have always been that England's most balanced midfield would be Rice, Mainoo, Bellingham (and take Foden out of the team). What I've seen in this game reaffirms to me that Mainoo offers things no other England midfielder does.

Southgate should know that Dunk is not international level. Such a rubbish manager

Top quality cross and movement from Tielemans to get the goal. Dunk had a nightmare, absolutely hopeless.

That should add at least another £100m to his price tag.

My thoughts have always been that England's most balanced midfield would be Rice, Mainoo, Bellingham (and take Foden out of the team). What I've seen in this game reaffirms to me that Mainoo offers things no other England midfielder does.

Yup fair play, you've been going about it for years.

Major tournament in 3 months and instead of using these games to work out if the talented young CB is up for it, he’s given the minutes to a 32 year old who most likely will never play again for the national team. Good stuff

I’m old enough to remember when posters in here were desperate for Dunk to replace Maguire for England…

More tumescent stuff from Southgate’s England. Never have a better chance to win a major tournament and we shit the bed.

Major tournament in 3 months and instead of using these games to work out if the talented young CB is up for it, he’s given the minutes to a 32 year old who most likely will never play again for the national team. Good stuff

:lol: and who has now made two mistakes in two games that have led to goals.

Dunk is so unbelievably shite. Next time a fan of a club outside of the big 6 tells me their players deserves a call up I'm going to tell them to feck off, if they were good enough for England then they'd be playing for someone good.

Like Gallagher in the first game…dunk showing he shouldn’t be part of the euro squad

We’re atrocious. Southgate’s name shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as Man United again.

Rice is a very good player, sadly he plays for arsenal

We've got a talented midfield with the ball but without it they can be got at.

Never really understood the interest in Dunk for England. Branthwaite, Stones, Kilman, Guehi, Tomori would all work well in this England system imo, but don't recall seeing a cb pairing of any of them.