ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

If there is dew, Aussies win it.
If there are no early wickets, Aussies win it.
If there is no dew, and India get early wickets, but the Aussie late order and tail is allowed to wag, Aussies win it.
If India are sloppy in the field or drop a catch or two, Aussies win it.
If any single Indian bowler is targeted and cannot cope, Aussies win it.

If none of the above happen, then India may win.

I'm not sure about this. I want to say that the wicket was extremely difficult to bat on. Aside from Rohit, no one looked comfortable. Slow, spun a little and started reversing.

Excellent first over off Bumrah no less. 15-0. Lovely jubbly.

I think Bumrah struggles with nerves / the occasion. He’s been immaculate all tournament but SF and this first over here he doesn’t look himself.

If it's not avoiding an Ashes defeat via rain after being 2-0 up and playing defensive cricket from ball one - then no I do not.
I don’t want to derail the thread but you can’t accuse Cummins of bottling the Ashes if he ended up retaining the Ashes.

This isn't a wicket to be forcing it too hard. Hopefully it'll be a close one.

Warner's head was gone from the start. That ball was so wide it would've gone to Kohli anyway.

feck me. I've never heard so much noise at a cricket game.

Australia trying to smash it so they can go walking pace. India need a wicket here to slow this down and make Aus rethink

India have picked up 2 wickets off two really poor deliveries.

Smith and Head are the key wickets. I will back us to win this even with dew if we can get them both before 20 over mark.

I think Bumrah struggles with nerves / the occasion. He’s been immaculate all tournament but SF and this first over here he doesn’t look himself.
Think he had a nervous over. Very good second over and now a wicket.

What the hell are Australia doing? This could be over by the end of the PP.