How bad have our injuries really been this season?

Medical department deals with injuries and giving green or red light for playing after injuries. Our issue are fitness coaches i think.

I agree. Very often it is a muscular injury without impact, so it is either overtraining or wrong fitness training
Something needs to change then in the fitness department, cause we would need 3 good players per position if this continues.

Two key players out injured? The new season has arrived. :drool:

It’s time the team accepted that injuries are part of the game and cannot be used as excuses for bad performances and bad tactics.

So sick of reading our players are injured

Is anyone investigating? One or two you could say is unlucky, but when was the last time we had a full squad available?

I think we need a new thread for the new season. Two injuries, Yoro and Hojlund, are confimed and both Rashy and Antony walked off injured in the game today. Rashford was precautionary, I think, and didn't look that bad. Antony looked like some tweak somewhere. So, three, if not four, players out already.

So we’ve made changes to the medical team. The training facilities, the coaching staff we’ve even changed some of the players. As soon as they come back and train under Ten Hag they get injured.

It can’t be by coincidence at this point. I understand it has to happen for the players to be in better shape, we’ve seen this before under Solskjaer. But it stopped after a season’s worth of games.

So weird, such young players. Their muscles should be in their prime. Having muscle injuries now, how will they fare in five years?

I’m sure Berrada and co. are on this. Something isn’t right. We can’t be the only club that’s suffering with so many muscular injuries. I refuse to accept that this is just down to luck. Something is fundamentally wrong with our training.

Well, that's a very shit start to our season before it's even begun. Pissed off.

I’m sure Berrada and co. are on this. Something isn’t right. We can’t be the only club that’s suffering with so many muscular injuries. I refuse to accept that this is just down to luck. Something is fundamentally wrong with our training.
Hojlund was just back in training on Tuesday last week....four days later he starts a match....i was shocked to see that.

I have more a problem with his injury than Hojlund's.

Ten Hag has himself in the perfect scenario, his overplaying of players and inability to communicate with a guy like Rasmus that preseason games are about fitness, will always give him the excuse of blaming injuries.

Thankfully with no new talk of renewing his contract it does seem his departure is a matter of when rather than if.

So we’ve made changes to the medical team. The training facilities, the coaching staff we’ve even changed some of the players. As soon as they come back and train under Ten Hag they get injured.

It can’t be by coincidence at this point. I understand it has to happen for the players to be in better shape, we’ve seen this before under Solskjaer. But it stopped after a season’s worth of games.
From the training videos I’ve seen, looks like sessions run by the new coaches?

Remember Arsenal a while back when they stopped winning stuff? They had like 7-8 players injured all the time.
We are them.

It’s time the team accepted that injuries are part of the game and cannot be used as excuses for bad performances and bad tactics.
With four in two matches, the way it's going we'll be playing youth players once the season starts.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason.

Need to look into our exercise routine or fitness coach. I got injured three times with one specific PT who seemed very professional, but not once with two other PTs in my 6 years of lifting.

Need to look into our exercise routine or fitness coach. I got injured three times with one specific PT who seemed very professional, but not once with two other PTs in my 6 years of lifting.
If we dont improve now and quickly, there is no way we compete for a trophy

I already wrote somewhere and got laughed off, this is bad fitness coaching. And because of EtH crazy tactics (a lot of chasing shadows on the pitch).

With four in two matches, the way it's going we'll be playing youth players once the season starts.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason.
Well it becomes an excuse if it’s used solely as the barometer for performances, which seemed to be the case last season. If we have youth players and we put up a fight with decent performances, then most people would accept it regardless of the result in that season. However, what won’t and shouldn’t be acceptable is conceding 20 shots on goal/game and being dominated by bottom-half teams even with a weaker side.