Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Saw this thread bumped and wondered if he'd scored a goal against Pool; looked at the score on Sky and saw they're 3-0 down in 20 minutes :lol:

After this year and his contract situation, we should just let him to deal with Levy.
Offer 40-50 mil max and tell Kane; "It is up to you now"

According to Souness, Kane and the rest of the Spurs players, have let their families down. So, next time you are having a bad day at work, think of your fecking family and pull your socks up.

According to Souness, Kane and the rest of the Spurs players, have let their families down. So, next time you are having a bad day at work, think of your fecking family and pull your socks up.

This is a guy who basically started Liverpool's downfall.
It's hard to take him seriously with such comments.

Another goal. If Osimhen did what Kane is doing in the PL right now people would go insane.

This is a guy who basically started Liverpool's downfall.
It's hard to take him seriously with such comments.

If anyone has the credibility to label someone else as embarrassing, it's the bloke who gave a PL appearance to an amateur footballer after receiving a hoax call from someome impersonating George Weah.

If anyone has the credibility to label someone else as embarrassing, it's the bloke who gave a PL appearance to an amateur footballer after receiving a hoax call from someome impersonating George Weah.

Yep. You forever wonder what the hell he saw in training to give some random minutes in a Premier league game.
He must have shown something.

Have to put my hands up and admit I've changed my mind on him recently. He would be perfect for us and ETHs system.

After this year and his contract situation, we should just let him to deal with Levy.
Offer 40-50 mil max and tell Kane; "It is up to you now"

City tried this 2 years ago after their 100m bid was rejected. They even managed to get Harry 'Mr Ultra Professional' Kane to go on strike at the start of the season to help force through a move. It didn't make the slightest bit of difference. Levy will drag his heels in again.

City tried this 2 years ago after their 100m bid was rejected. They even managed to get Harry 'Mr Ultra Professional' Kane to go on strike at the start of the season to help force through a move. It didn't make the slightest bit of difference. Levy will drag his heels in again.
Having a year left on the contract could certainly make a big change to the circumstances. Spurs are also closer to needing a full rebuild than being a piece or two away from challenging as things stand, so Levy may be more open to getting the money before he leaves for free.

I really want him

What a player

I can’t really see him pushing for it though, because he never has before

wait for free or negotiate with Daniel Levy ?
I wonder how many fans would actually be ok with this? It's clear we need two strikers anyway and we'll probably let Martial see out the last year of his contract due to the fact that no one wants him anyway. If the club could buy a young number 9 with plenty of potential and then sign Kane for free the next season, it could be smart business. I really don't want to see the club fleeced by Levy and paying out 100 million.

The consistency of the way he hits those long passes is unreal. The weight and technique on them. Whether he's volleying them, punting them, they are just unerringly accurate. It reminds me of when Scholes got the ball and you saw him shaping up to switch the ball. It was never in doubt he'd nail it, whereas normal players smash them out of play or get the wrong direction somewhat often. Kane never seems to do that. That's extremely rare for a striker.

But again, I think you see some of the downsides for periods in the game where he is lethargically trotting around and not setting a press. Obviously you cannot do that for 90 minutes, but he'll spend a half hour period marking space and I wonder how difficult it makes it for the other attackers to press.

Having a year left on the contract could certainly make a big change to the circumstances. Spurs are also closer to needing a full rebuild than being a piece or two away from challenging as things stand, so Levy may be more open to getting the money before he leaves for free.

If it were any other owner I'd agree with you but Levy has a habit of running players contracts down instead of cashing in whilst their stock is high. Bale being the only exception that springs to mind.

I really want him

What a player

I can’t really see him pushing for it though, because he never has before
What? Is going on strike not enough? He should have pointed a gun at Levy to make his intentions clearer?

Last time, he didn’t have any negotiating power except some weird gentleman’s agreement which was only in his mind and his dick of an agent/brother who got him into this predicament in the first place.

Not that I want us to buy him but it would be much easier this year. The only thing IMO that may hold this move back is if a foreign club agrees to buy him. Levy will always prefer selling him to a club that doesn’t play in the EPL.

I think he is a phenomenal player, but I also see a player who has a bit of an ego and is content with his own goal tally and records.

I can see him acting like há is running down bjs deal only to resign after Spurs start the season well.

He enjoys his position at the club and seems to be content getting his goals. I would love him here but I’m not sure he has the desire.

What? Is going on strike not enough? He should have pointed a gun at Levy to make his intentions clearer?

Last time, he didn’t have any negotiating power except some weird gentleman’s agreement which was only in his mind and his dick of an agent/brother who got him into this predicament in the first place.

Not that I want us to buy him but it would be much easier this year. The only thing IMO that may hold this move back is if a foreign club agrees to buy him. Levy will always prefer selling him to a club that doesn’t play in the EPL.
That’s a very strong reply to what I said.

He never went on strike for the record

That’s a very strong reply to what I said.

He never went on strike for the record
Everyone and their dog knew that he did. Not technically, since he still wanted to be paid so he put in unscheduled sick leaves to force the issue.

His explosive interview to Neville was clear enough in my opinion.

Such a clever footballer. Could he and Bruno work though? Suppose they could interchange with Rashford/Anthony/Sancho etc running in behind.

What are Spurs gaining from keeping him for another year now?

They need to rebuild large chunks of their team. Yes they can keep Kane for one final season but as we see now it's not like they have automatic entry to top 4 with him playing for them.

Another problem is despite scoring a few recently I don't think Son is the same all round force as he was 2-3 seasons ago. Back then Kane would pick up a mid season injury, they'd just move Son to CF and look just as good.

Son is in his 30s now and think he's lost half a yard of acceleration (Liverpool basically gave him a whole half to run into this afternoon) and Richarlison has scored one prem goal all season so they need to get in a younger striker as soon as possible.

Just keeping Kane so he scores another 20 goals while they concede 50 + at the other end and they finish 6th-7th and then lose him on a free transfer dosen't really strike me as good business sense or solid strategic planning.

Such a clever footballer. Could he and Bruno work though? Suppose they could interchange with Rashford/Anthony/Sancho etc running in behind.

Rashford behind Kane in the Son role could be juicy. Move Bruno more to the right or make him take deep runs too, he’s decent at adapting.

What are Spurs gaining from keeping him for another year now?

They need to rebuild large chunks of their team. Yes they can keep Kane for one final season but as we see now it's not like they have automatic entry to top 4 with him playing for them.

Another problem is despite scoring a few recently I don't think Son is the same all round force as he was 2-3 seasons ago. Back then Kane would pick up a mid season injury, they'd just move Son to CF and look just as good.

Son is in his 30s now and think he's lost half a yard of acceleration (Liverpool basically gave him a whole half to run into this afternoon) and Richarlison has scored one prem goal all season so they need to get in a younger striker as soon as possible.

Just keeping Kane so he scores another 20 goals while they concede 50 + at the other end and they finish 6th-7th and then lose him on a free transfer dosen't really strike me as good business sense or solid strategic planning.

I've seen a few Spurs fans on here saying that they'd rather keep Kane for one more year as they don't trust Levy to spend the money wisely. Take Kane out of this team and they're not far off the relegation zone judging by the other player performances this season.

I agree it's bad business letting his contract run down but they've done it with other players before.

The consistency of the way he hits those long passes is unreal. The weight and technique on them. Whether he's volleying them, punting them, they are just unerringly accurate. It reminds me of when Scholes got the ball and you saw him shaping up to switch the ball. It was never in doubt he'd nail it, whereas normal players smash them out of play or get the wrong direction somewhat often. Kane never seems to do that. That's extremely rare for a striker.

But again, I think you see some of the downsides for periods in the game where he is lethargically trotting around and not setting a press. Obviously you cannot do that for 90 minutes, but he'll spend a half hour period marking space and I wonder how difficult it makes it for the other attackers to press.
Are spurs a high-pressing team though? They’ve had Conte for years who wants to sit back and defend his box then break. I reckon Kane would/could press if it was the teams direction

Would Love to see this with a really attacking RB overlapping Bruno on the right and covering each other.

Shaw and Eriksen making triangles with Kane on the left, and Rashford, Kane and Bruno linking up in attack.

—————————GK———————
——Lindelof—Varane—Martinez——
Better RB————————————Shaw
———Bruno——Casemiro——Eriksen———
————Rashford————Kane—————