Hansi Flick | Barcelona boss

Anyone got any experience buying Barcelona tickets? Looking for either...

Real Madrid at home - 11/05/25 - surely difficult one to get hold of tickets
Villareal at home - 18/05/25 - last home game of the season

Any help or advice please and thanks.
I went to a game in 2019. I was able to buy a ticket direct from their website at the time.

Not sure if you will be able to do that for the Madrid game but worth a look

I went to a game in 2019. I was able to buy a ticket direct from their website at the time.

Not sure if you will be able to do that for the Madrid game but worth a look
Looks like tickets that far in advance aren't on sale yet so will keep checking the website, thanks.

Madrid don't really set up much more differently in big games than United did under Ole, which is a fine, pragmatic, and efficient approach, if you have an inferior squad, but with Madrid's team, you would expect that you shouldn't be made to look like Burnley or Southampton for 120 minutes at the Etihad, wouldn't you?

I haven't watched enough El Classicos and Madrid derbies in La Liga in recent years to comment on their domestic big game performances, but in the CL, it was unseen before, in my opinion, for a team to win 2 out of 3 Champions Leagues whilst not even being the best team in either campaign.

Mate! I have been telling my mates this but no one wants to know, ofcourse its easy to throw... but he has won these CL's so you cant really say much.

I know that Madrid fans will be pleased with the trophies but surely you also want to play good football? they have the best players and still in most games they go pragmatic and relying on brilliance rather than dominating football games.

The reliance on key players to do something special is working because they have so much talent but at the back they are leaky too.

Looks like tickets that far in advance aren't on sale yet so will keep checking the website, thanks.
From memory, you can purchase your ticket but they don't announce the kick-off day/time until a day or two before.So make sure you are around for the weekend if you decide to go to a La Liga game

I know that Madrid fans will be pleased with the trophies but surely you also want to play good football? they have the best players and still in most games they go pragmatic and relying on brilliance rather than dominating football games.

Madrid fans do not care that much because the typical benchmarks of "domination" in the last 15 years or so are associated with Barcelona and Guardiola and those are our big rivals.

Pulling this thread up because Hansi deserves his name to show up on the first page :D
They were certainly much better than during our past ~5 meetings. However, current Bayern is sadly the weakest of that timeframe. The match against Real is the First Real Test (TM).

Pulling this thread up because Hansi deserves his name to show up on the first page :D
They were certainly much better than during our past ~5 meetings. However, current Bayern is sadly the weakest of that timeframe. The match against Real is the First Real Test (TM).

Interestingly, I was told a few weeks ago by other Bayern posters that last seasons Bayern was weaker than the current one.

I dont see how people say this is a weak Bayern team?
Davies, Kim, Upamecano, Kimmich, Olise, Kane, Muller, Sane, Paulinha, Neur, Musiala

Interestingly, I was told a few weeks ago by other Bayern posters that last seasons Bayern was weaker than the current one.

I dont see how people say this is a weak Bayern team?
Davies, Kim, Upamecano, Kimmich, Olise, Kane, Muller, Sane, Paulinha, Neur, Musiala
We'll have to wait how the season plays out for a verdict. There have been good or great games, but we have been found out several times now, with no answer if an opponent gave us trouble.

We'll have to wait how the season plays out for a verdict. There have been good or great games, but we have been found out several times now, with no answer if an opponent gave us trouble.

Could this also be a inexperience issue? I think kompany can be a good manager but its his first season in the CL and there are times you have to change.

That was his biggest criticism last season, he didnt change his tactics regardless who they played.

Could this also be a inexperience issue? I think kompany can be a good manager but its his first season in the CL and there are times you have to change.

That was his biggest criticism last season, he didnt change his tactics regardless who they played.
I do hope it's inexperience and there will be an evolution to this. Otherwise it will probably a short era of Kompany at Bayern.

Why weren't we all over him in the spring?
I had no idea that he’d do this well at Barcelona. In all seriousness, Bayern won 4 out of every 5 games in which he was manager, so yeah. Nevertheless, he’d probably have just been the German van Gaal with us. We’re a complete fecking mess.

Why weren't we all over him in the spring?
Because his stock was at an all time low. Even I started to doubt what his real coaching ability was after the disappointment for Germany! Forgive me Hansi for i have sinned

His Bayern side in 2020 is one of the greatest sides I've ever seen, great to see him having coaching success again.

Obviously there hasn’t been anyone better than ten Hag available, so we didn’t go for him.

A lesson to some fans turning their nose up at certain managers, most didn't even want to hear Flick to United talk, saying he was washed.

Superb club manager.

There were people on here who preferred ETH over Flick.
To be fair, he’s like 60 and yet what had he done before Bayern? And with the team he had there it isn’t hard to see why some would still be sceptical. It’s like Pep until he came to the PL, he always had that doubt about him.

Another reminder that you can be an absolute shambles behind the scenes and still have success so long as you have the right manager and players.

So can we never hear it's a process again. Can we never hear it's a 3-year plan again? Can we never hear it's a rebuild that takes years, again.
Man came in, and in 3 months has done what Hag can't do in 3 years and 600m spent.
All we need is good manager to make our team world class again now, not in 5 years. Enough of this United way crap.
Oh and sack ETH asap

So can we never hear it's a process again. Can we never hear it's a 3-year plan again? Can we never hear it's a rebuild that takes years, again.
Man came in, and in 3 months has done what Hag can't do in 3 years and 600m spent.
All we need is good manager to make our team world class again now, not in 5 years. Enough of this United way crap.
Oh and sack ETH asap
This is the wrong thread

To be fair, he’s like 60 and yet what had he done before Bayern? And with the team he had there it isn’t hard to see why some would still be sceptical. It’s like Pep until he came to the PL, he always had that doubt about him.
Sometimes you should watch how a team plays though, rather than just decide based on the team and league. Pep was breaking records and destroying Bundesliga, so there was no doubt to me that once City got him with their budget would dominate for years.

The Bayern team Flick had on that run is one of the highest peak teams I’ve ever seen. Didn’t last that long but just a beautifully balanced side.They weren’t as good for years before and haven’t been after, despite having good players.

His Bayern side in 2020 is one of the greatest sides I've ever seen, great to see him having coaching success again.
Flick's Bayern is the best Bayern in the last 20 + years.. Barcelona fans are in for a treat if this man is left cooking...