German Football 23/24 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane
Davies - Musiala - Xavi - Olise
Pavlovic - Palhinha
Ito - Kim/Upa - Stanisic
Neuer

Is that a thing? Ignoring Gnabry, Sané, Coman, Kimmich, Goretzka, de Ligt, Boey etc.
I assume this is the plan.

Oh, absolutely. But why tweet about it? From a PR perspective it is not too professional. Any idea what is wrong with him? Would be very good signing for you guys.

Why not tweet about it? Stuttgart told the press he's going to leave, Guirassy posted pictures from his flight to Dortmund. What were they going to do instead? Pretend that they'll have to wait a few weeks, because he forgot is pen?

Why is Bayern still keeping Upamecano and choosing to sell De Ligt?! I am baffled.

Why is Bayern still keeping Upamecano and choosing to sell De Ligt?! I am baffled.
Salary and resale reasons. Also talk, that his playing style is too slow and conservative for Kompany's liking.
It has been discussed to death in de Ligt's transfer thread.

Salary, injury record, and for some reason Upamecano starts for France whole Deligt couldn't get a minute for the Dutch over DeVrij

The beauty of being a public traded company maybe?

They have their own "ad-hoc" news category for all the "we are required to release this information to share holders" stuff. As I said earlier: this transfer was a very public affair from the beginning, with Stuttgart already announcing his departure and Guirassy telling people that he's on a plane to Dortmund. No matter what they would or wouldn't have announced people would have known he failed the medical, because when it's time for a player to fly in and show up at the club that's the only thing separating him from a contract. It's not like Guirassy could have hidden being unable to train for four weeks or more either. This way no one has to dance around the issue with the press.

Salary and resale reasons. Also talk, that his playing style is too slow and conservative for Kompany's liking.
It has been discussed to death in de Ligt's transfer thread.
Salary, injury record, and for some reason Upamecano starts for France whole Deligt couldn't get a minute for the Dutch over DeVrij.
Thanks.
It's weird how salary became an issue, Bayern doesn't have problems financially.. only a skewed salary structure.. This is putting the cart before the horse, not valuing sport performances but the bank asset value. Like ManUtd did for years.
Don't like it.

@do.ob or someone else who wants to start a new thread and is better with an OP here's your chance. Will lock this one and make a sticky for the new thread for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.