Geoff Konopka - United guest of Honour - also convicted paedophile

Andy_Cole

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12489675/Manchester-United-Geoff-Konopka-paedophile.html

Manchester United made convicted paedophile Geoff Konopka 'guest of honour' at Old Trafford and celebrated his career despite him being banned from the game: Club 'were unaware ex-women's coach got four years for offences against girls'
  • Konopka was convicted of indecent assault and gross indecency against girls
  • He was sentenced to in prison in 2011 and put on the sex offenders' register

May as well add this to the Antony/ Greenwood themed caf.

:lol:
This club is in a spiral of bad press. Complete disaster zone.

Shut it all down

So basically the entire structure of this club is made up of clowns.

This club really needs a change doesn't it. I mean the club gets some unfair pelters but this sort of thing doesn't help.

Oh dear, the stories this week don't get any better do they.

It's not a coincidence this is all happening at once. If there's any negative United story that anyone has been sitting on, now is the time to throw it into the mix, for guaranteed maximum exposure.

Wouldn't be surprised if another couple of nasty things emerged in the next week.

We're not uniquely terrible, despite the narrative that's building. There will be similar stories in other clubs, they will come out eventually, albeit to less clamour.

Tune in tomorrow where it'll be revealed Rasmus Hojlund once threw a dog off a bridge.

Redcafe gonna lap this up...
kitty-milk.gif

Three in a row.
WON THE TREBLE.

Wayne Rooney appearing with a granny in 3...2...

I know its on the club to do their background checks, but apparently this happened in March 2022.
18 months and no one noticed..

His crimes were probably not as well known to the general public. Lazy Googling doesnt throw up much either.

Still totally on the club.. but I don't think the people in charge had any idea.

Feck my life, man.

The Glazers and Dan Snyder have this one thing in common: they have allowed a toxic work culture by introducing toxic characters wherever they go. Now this toxic work culture has festered into something that needs to be purged through a squad of flametroopers. Of course, the Glazers will probably put Richard Arnold forward to say whatever bullshit similar to Bruce Allen carrying the water for Dan Snyder by saying that "the culture is actually damn good."

I guess I now have to tweet to UrinatingTree and ask him to prepare a new video for the Legacy of Failure series when the Glazers will leave United at long last. Watch this and see the similarities between our leeches and that other leech recently kicked out of DC.

fecking hell. How can a business of this size not have someone who checks backgrounds of people, particularly in this day and age?!

All we need is the take over to be complete and we have it all.
Jimmy = Global warming, earth destroyer
Jassim = You know what

Pathetic. I almost hope things burn to the ground at this point. Those rats in florida deserve to lose it all.

fecking hell. How can a business of this size not have someone who checks backgrounds of people, particularly in this day and age?!

I don't think anyone is running DBS checks on people they invite as guests to matches tbf

It's obviously an awful look but it's easy to see how it could happen