GAA 2024

Goal had been coming, but the finish looked a bit dodgy for me.

Bad 60 seconds for the goalie there

Awful turnover from Paudie Clifford there. He is a great player but he has rocks for brains

Armagh have been terrific today. They got a big break with the goal but it’s been a great game

Two great scores from Campbell there

Armagh been very good but Kerry are quite poor

Armagh over played it in the last play.
Great game so far even if Armagh a bit mechanical

Terrible last shot, I’ll take extra time though. Hopefully the break takes out some of the momentum.

Only ourselves to blame. Two sitters of goals missed and we only came away with a point and then gifted them a goal.

Defence keeping us in this with turnovers. We really need something from Clifford

Yep, Kerry were very poor I thought. Armagh obviously played brilliantly, but some of Kerry's shot taking was terrible.
I thought our defence was broadly excellent but the forwards were poor. We were 1-11 to 0-09 up after the goal and then out scored from there by 1-09 to 5, and 2 of those points came about 20 seconds apart. And Shane Ryan was ropey.

That Armagh lad on the ground as if he was knocked out who leapt up at the final whistle :lol:

You wouldn't see that in the auld soccer.

Great game.

Hopefully Galway can get a win now tomorrow and go on and win it, would be great to see them show up their perennial loser neighbours.

The awful goalkeeping on the Armagh goal proved a big turning point. Armagh once they drew level had the better fitness and better strength in depth. Kerry especially in extra time looked leggy and will be plenty of questions asked in their camp over the winter how that happened when they never came out of 1st gear in NFL,Munster championship and the group stage. All Ireland semi final they should be a the peak of their powers on fitness.