Television From - TV Series | Season 3 airs September 22

I like this show. A lot of the sentimental, everyday life drama doesn't really land for me but i think it'd be a very different show without it. Too grim, too tense. The day, night cycle and the changing tone of the show makes it much easier to enjoy regardless of mood. It works for me. I'll wait till the new season finishes and binge it at that point. Looking forward to it.

Didn't see that ending coming.

Poor Kenny. He's going to be furious when he finds out.

Pleasantly surprised how much they showed of the outside world with Tabitha in the first episode. Was expecting it to be a much slower burn. Rather convenient she woke up in Victor's home town... speaking of which, why did nobody ask Victor where Tabitha went? Been a while since I saw the S2 finale but I'm pretty sure he knew more than Boyd did.

So they can just open doors now? Or was that because there was no totem there? Or have they given up on totems if it doesn’t serve a plot purpose?

I think they cant enter, but those barn doors have a latch outside so nothing to stop them using it
Anything without a talisman is fair game. Anything with a talisman they have to be invited in.

The barns have no talisman, hence they can open the doors and then hide inside and start scalping people.

I do oddly like this show. There's just something about it that hits the right vibes. That said, season 2 was going hard down the Lost trap: "Hey check this cool question I'm posing. Answers? F*ck off. Also polar bear."

Hoping they have plan for season 3. There's something gloriously evil about the baddies, so sadistic. Genuinely not sure there's a great answer for why, but hope we get one!

I do oddly like this show. There's just something about it that hits the right vibes. That said, season 2 was going hard down the Lost trap: "Hey check this cool question I'm posing. Answers? F*ck off. Also polar bear."

Hoping they have plan for season 3. There's something gloriously evil about the baddies, so sadistic. Genuinely not sure there's a great answer for why, but hope we get one!

Season 2 felt a bit flat for the most part. I think I mentioned before that the monsters were what made season 1 most interesting for me, despite all the other mysteries, so i'm glad season 3 has kind of picked back up with those.

The other stuff going on is still interesting but the season 2 stuff felt a bit sillier.

Anyway, I read that the show was commisioned on the premise that the writers already know what the payoff of it all is going to be, so hopefully we won't get another Lost situation.

Nothing would give me greater joy than seeing Ethan get ripped apart by the monsters. One episode and he's already pissing me off again.

Is this available in Ireland / UK?

Can’t find season 3 on Sky

How come the acting actually became worse. Didn't think it was possible. As if the cast is trapped in a set and can't escape. Looks like they are forced to do it.

How come the acting actually became worse. Didn't think it was possible. As if the cast is trapped in a set and can't escape. Looks like they are forced to do it.
Having to share a set with Ethan would frustrate anyone. Watch them all give Emmy winning performances once he's taken by the monsters.

I didn't really rate the acting from Kenny's mum tbf so not that fussed she's gone. That scene where she's telling the people not to raid her house for food was comically bad.

Apart from being terrible actor himself, how about the written character of the father : Goes on an adventure to find his wife, the very first night someone scratches the outside of the hut they are staying in - actually no, my wife would have wanted me to stay with the kids :lol:

I joined the subreddit for this show and by christ some people take things way too seriously. People spending hours dissecting the stills of the next episode and formulating their little theories.

I didn't really rate the acting from Kenny's mum tbf so not that fussed she's gone. That scene where she's telling the people not to raid her house for food was comically bad.
Same really. It was a nice scene/ending but it didn't really hit me the way it did a lot of people. Kenny's going to be pissed off when he returns though.

I joined the subreddit for this show and by christ some people take things way too seriously. People spending hours dissecting the stills of the next episode and formulating their little theories.
What's the best theories?

Probably the same people who were dissecting Lost. That era was still early on in the chat forum phase, but man was it full of wackos.

Apart from being terrible actor himself, how about the written character of the father : Goes on an adventure to find his wife, the very first night someone scratches the outside of the hut they are staying in - actually no, my wife would have wanted me to stay with the kids :lol:

He only went because otherwise his son was dead set on going out to look himself. He can say he went but didnt find anything