French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

Mbappe is incredible, oh my god, really we're being spoiled with Messi and Ronaldo, but Neymar and now this guy? Jesus christ.

Will be fun following his career. Just hope he makes the right choice regarding his next club.

On an other subject, there is a rumor about Favre to Dortmund, that would be great for them but terrible for Nice.

Congrats to Monaco and specially Leonardo Jardim :drool:

Can you fecking imagine the partying in Monaco over the next few days :drool: Wish I went this week instead of a couple of weeks ago

It was a really strong rumour in Portugal. I don't really believe but it would be cool. We have President missus jokes all the time since then, including with our own President :D

:lol: Didn't know it :lol:
Well I heard some rumours about that when he was sacked, it was published in a Greek newspaper, even remember before he signed for Sporting some journalists asking him about that and he didn't looked very comfortable with the question. :lol:

Well I heard some rumours about that when he was sacked, it was published in a Greek newspaper, even remember before he signed for Sporting some journalists asking him about that and he didn't looked very comfortable with the question. :lol:
So if he got sacked/decided to leave Monaco we would know the reason :lol:

Congrats to Monaco, very well deserved. It's refreshing to see another club break the stranglehold PSG had on the league, especially with such a young exciting team.

For the more informed French watchers, was this a one off, like Leicester, or can Monaco provide long term competition to PSG?

Fantastic achievement by Monaco, congrats to them! Just a shame they didn't go all the way in the CO, the PSG owner would've been even more miffed, after blowing such a lead vs Barca.

Can see PSG going big this summer, they need a goalscorer that's for sure.

How good are the misses in the Royal Family in Monaco? :lol:
gallery_5_3.jpg
2148400-dmitri-rybolovlev-dmitry-president-de-950x0-1.jpg

Only to add 1 more thing about Jardim, he is from Madeira like Cristiano, since the Regional Government there gave the name of Cristiano to the airport I wonder what will be their prize for Jardim, surely after yesterday he will be the second best in Madeira :drool:

Ligue 1 with 8 first half goals.

Lorient 0:1 Bordeaux (Sankhare)

Lyon 1:0 Nice (Le Marchand OG)

Lyon 1:1 Nice (Donis)

PSG 1:0 Caen (Rabiot)

Lille 1:0 Nantes (De Preville)

Nancy 1:0 Saint-Etienne (Busin)

Guingamp 1:0 Metz (Diallo)

Rennes 0:1 Monaco (Fabinho)

Rennes 0:2 Monaco (Jemerson)

Rennes 1:2 Monaco (Diakhaby)

Lorient 1:1 Bordeaux (Le Goff)