Footballer's Signature Celebrations

We've got to the third page of this thread and no mention of Cantona!
His celebration (arms out, chest stuck out) against Sunderland was just pure boss. What makes it even better was the goal he scored for it wasn't half bad either.

Another one I quite liked was Batistuta's machine gun celebration in his Fiorentina days.

In terms of stupid celebrations, it’s hard to beat Bendtner’s Paddy Power stunt.

We've got to the third page of this thread and no mention of Cantona!
His celebration (arms out, chest stuck out) against Sunderland was just pure boss. What makes it even better was the goal he scored for it wasn't half bad either.
Because we've read the OP.

OP said:
Note: I'm not talking about a one off

will be interesting to see how nunez celebrates when he finally scores a single goal.

Rashford has a new one now, the thinking celebration to remind people on the internet brain is very useful

amad-diallo-celebrates-sunderland-goal-against-millwall.jpg
Best celebration in the game

Nothing cooler than a grown man doing a kneeslide like a preschooler in a shopping centre.

Nothing cooler than a grown man doing a kneeslide like a preschooler in a shopping centre.

Sure there is. A grown man doing a cartwheel, roll and finger guns.

Because we've read the OP.

Obviously I didn't read it properly!

To answer more accurately then, I recall Raul always did a celebration where he kissed his wedding ring finger.
I remember finding it pretty cool for some reason.

I find celebrations like vini Jr and mbappe super cringe. Rashford head pointing is also cringe.

I prefer cavani, grizeman, Lewandowski, klose, haaland type celebrations.