Footballer's Signature Celebrations

After seeing Rashford apparently find his with the point to his head, what are some other famous "signature" celebrations for players? Note: I'm not talking about a one off like the Rooney knockout or Eto'o old man celebration.

Ehh not really

edf-la-celebration-de-tchouameni-revelee-icon_brefesport20221210_851-354556.jpg

And that comes from here

Licha-Lopez.jpg

After seeing Rashford apparently find his with the point to his head, what are some other famous "signature" celebrations for players? Note: I'm not talking about a one off like the Rooney knockout or Eto'o old man celebration.
Dennis Law, one arm straight up

All time favourite was Henrik Larsson's tongue out celebration at Celtic :p

Was always a fan of the Robbie Keane celebration

Memphis putting his fingers in his ears.... such a dumb celebration. Think he started to do it to 'block out the negative'' but now i believe he claims that it is about his relation with God?

R9’s finger wag
Shearers hand in the air

I've always had a thing for Pauleta's "flight of the Azor" [Azor is a bird], as we're from the same place and it was a good reminder of home.

904766_med__20220619153115_pedro_pauleta.jpg

Odd coincidence that the top goalscorer from Portugal is from Madeira and took the record from an Azorean, two similarly sized regions that together make around 5% of the population of the country.

Lee Sharpe was my favourite player growing up, i think it mainly was because of his celebrations.

He’s one of the greatest players who ever lived. If you’re watching football you should be looking at him. Unbelievable footballer
He was, not anymore he's not