Football & Sports Betting Thread 2023/2024

Odds have crashed in favour of Porto. Very rarely see such drastic change in odds pre game in any of the top 5 leagues or European football. From 3.0 (2/1) on Tuesday to 2.38 (11/8) now. Must be a load of money going on Porto over night

I read the above during my lunch break yesterday, and was tempted to bet for a Man Utd win. In the end, I came across information that the game would be more challenging that I anticipated, and went with double chance instead

LkO5Ztv.jpeg

I'm hoping Flick learnt his lesson from Osasuna by not rotating heavily. Confident with Bayern. I feel the greatest risk is Kovacic playing as the defensive anchor, and O.Dembele not starting due to disciplinary reasons.

Quite fancy BTTS in the Napoli v Como game this afternoon @ 1.90

BTTS + Over 2.5 @ 2.30 too.

Expect Napoli to win like 2-1/3-2 or something.

I read the above during my lunch break yesterday, and was tempted to bet for a Man Utd win. In the end, I came across information that the game would be more challenging that I anticipated, and went with double chance instead

LkO5Ztv.jpeg

I'm hoping Flick learnt his lesson from Osasuna by not rotating heavily. Confident with Bayern. I feel the greatest risk is Kovacic playing as the defensive anchor, and O.Dembele not starting due to disciplinary reasons.
Looks on for a winner that. I went for a United win but luckily went for the 2 up option. Was very good odds aswell and luckily we went 2 up so got it out as a winner.

looking to ditch my national bet so looking a good site to join....only looking to bet on football, would be cool if they had goalscorers(+ games ideally), players shoots on target and similar crap.
Anyone can help? :D

Torino v Como - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.50

Fully expect BTTS to go in here. Comp are 6/8 this season both teams scoring. I think it should be closer to evs so is a little bit of value in my opinion.

Torino v Como - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.50

Fully expect BTTS to go in here. Comp are 6/8 this season both teams scoring. I think it should be closer to evs so is a little bit of value in my opinion.
I backed this out of boredom. Not looking good at HT. 0-0 with only 1 SOT.