Football & Sports Betting Thread 2023/2024

If anyone fancies making some guaranteed money, go bet on Trump to win the presidency. Odds are going to come crashing down in the morning so you'll have to be quick.

It moved it from 1.64 to 1.52 on the exchanges.... debatable whether really worth it.

If Spain and Argentina both win their trophy’s I’ve won my double. Put it on while Spain was 4/1 before they played Germany.

1 down 1 to go. Argentina to lift the trophy for 240.

Tip: Johan Hove (FC Groningen) o0.5 shots on target @ 3.00 on 365.

He had 3 last game, 5 shots in total. Loves a shot that guy and the value is there for those who feel lucky tonight.

Tip: Johan Hove (FC Groningen) o0.5 shots on target @ 3.00 on 365.

He had 3 last game, 5 shots in total. Loves a shot that guy and the value is there for those who feel lucky tonight.

I got on this and got on over 1.5 shots @ 2.37 too.

Let's go!

Vardy and Romero to be booked, 13/1.

Vardy will want to make a quick shithousing impact being back in PL and Romero is easy to wind up.

Surely the United odds for the weekend are ridiculous. We are at home ffs and I can see 27/10 to win and 10/11 double chance

Surely the United odds for the weekend are ridiculous. We are at home ffs and I can see 27/10 to win and 10/11 double chance
I'm with you on that. 3 times we've played them at Old Trafford under Ten Hag and we've always turned up. We also have a stronger squad to pick from compared to any of the previous 3 occasions.

Got a decent lil’ cash out tonight. Didn’t trust Fulham away from home not to concede, and my risk adversity cost me about £170 as the bet came in anyway. Bet was worth £648 in total but took the £472 and kept it moving.

Got a decent lil’ cash out tonight. Didn’t trust Fulham away from home not to concede, and my risk adversity cost me about £170 as the bet came in anyway. Bet was worth £648 in total but took the £472 and kept it moving.

Nice work, sometimes just safer to cash when the games are close.

Nice work, sometimes just safer to cash when the games are close.

Yes, I’ve taken the decision to cash out more often this season. I chase big wins typically (thousands), so I’ve lost thousands in cash outs mot taken over the years. £250 here, £350 there. £475 guaranteed out of a maximum of £648 was common sense, not worth losing it all, I already had about 70% of the winnings guaranteed. Greed has screwed me so often!

Napoli to score @ 1.80.

15 mins left, Parma are down to 10 men and have an outfielder in goal

Was a Kuhn SOT away from landing a nice bet.

Should maybe have got it too as this lad on twitter shows