Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
The United Way:
Despite Messi being the best player in the league so far and Ramos playing like a rock in defense, the team is unfortunately playing the united way at the moment, struggling to convert chances into goals.
Just noticed that :lol: Best player in the league and they are fecking 19th!

Fed I thought Butland was decent on this game. Or maybe it was the last one :nervous:

He better do better on the restart.

Wonder why Sirigu is playing ahead of Trapp for me.

The Way of the Intellects AFC:
Rugani and Camacho have been very good so far. The rest of the team has been shit. It's mostly due to injuries. One of them being Aubameyand so Keita Balde is playing striker. Fortunately no long term injuries.
Seriously? Injuries? How are my players injury prone? :rolleyes:

Just an idea I hit upon @Macern, I know you've loads to do as is but it might be good given the super league we created. Any chance of uploading the goal of the season 1st/2nd/3rd place clips to YouTube and postint at the end of each season update with the Upload Highlight function in game?

Just an idea I hit upon @Macern, I know you've loads to do as is but it might be good given the super league we created. Any chance of uploading the goal of the season 1st/2nd/3rd place clips to YouTube and postint at the end of each season update with the Upload Highlight function in game?

Yeah that'd be good a long with the cup final highlights he was talking about earlier aswell would be amazing. If I had the game I'd be wanting to download the database and play myself

Yeah that'd be good a long with the cup final highlights he was talking about earlier aswell would be amazing. If I had the game I'd be wanting to download the database and play myself
Yeah sure, was thinking of uploading the cup final as well as maybe a league game or two.

Something came up so don't sit around and wait for it. Will probably post it in a few hours.

And I do have a life to live and this takes up a lot of time. Simulating isn't that time consuming but screenshotting 30+ images, uploading them all to the internet etc does take some time. Right now I'm figuring out how to add the RedCafe cup to the database which seems impossible for some reason. I'm going on a vacation on thursday so don't expect much from me the following week.

I know you all want daily updates but that just isn't going to happen. I'm thinking of posting an update every weekend or so going forward (except for the two next weekends). There's no reason why this cannot be concluded in a few months time.

Last edited:
Something came up so don't sit around and wait for it. Will probably post it in a few hours.

And I do have a life to live and this takes up a lot of time. Simulating isn't that time consuming but screenshotting 30+ images, uploading them all to the internet etc does take some time. Right now I'm figuring out how to add the RedCafe cup to the database which seems impossible for some reason. I'm going on a vacation on thursday so don't expect much from me the following week.

I know you all want daily updates but that just isn't going to happen. I'm thinking of posting an update every weekend or so going forward (except for the two next weekends). There's no reason why this cannot be concluded in a few months time.

As long as there are regular updates and the thread doesn't die I'm sweet with that. Don't want to see all the hard work in putting this together go to waste.

As long as there are regular updates and the thread doesn't die I'm sweet with that. Don't want to see all the hard work in putting this together go to waste.
That will obviously not happen. An update a week should be sufficient. Might be 2-3 some weeks depending on how spare time I've got.

@Macern can you use this for my club please? Thanks for the hard work you do.

1bWmL15.png

After reading a bit of another FM experiment with your BMI debate, I couldn't resist envisioning your manager like this:

gfNbNTu.jpg

Update 1
--- Update 1 ---
We're at the 30th of October. 10 games are played in the league so far.

Events so far:

• Wenger's job status is insecure. No wonder really since the Snipes are below Damien's team. They were predicted to finish 10th on beforehand.
  • Trumpwhoria actually signed a player. The transfer window was disabled this summer, but the clubs were still allowed to sign players on free transfers. Antonio Conte signed none one other than 37 year old goalkeeper Steve Simonsen who was released from the Indian club Pune. Brilliant signing.
  • Since there are 20 cup participants, a few of the teams had to play a round more than the rest of the teams. Sorry about that.
  • Damien is 18th and has won a game :eek: 2-1 against Snipes. And he beat the shits/Party Boy in the 2nd round of the cup. Unbeleivable
6cd463a7_l.png
7ed53360_l.png
76b6b14a_l.png
975f7ef8_l.png
3c8eadd1_l.png
7d4d1a9e_l.png
ae8a81a6_l.png
c8315876_l.png
Btw Titus Bramble is Party Boy's Saul duplicate.

44e0086a_l.png

Last edited:
b2520d50_l.png
9dff9f1d_l.png
9d0770c1_l.png
aea4dd8e_l.png
fe458b94_l.png
60bb78a9_l.png
7849c402_l.png
0834a393_l.png
ea0df9c5_l.png
0a021647_l.png
de9d48d3_l.png
0aa9b498_l.png
7747d31f_l.png
516dc7b2_l.png
2ec1a978_l.png
753268e4_l.png
9caf62ed_l.png
e56631a2_l.png
d6eb0767_l.png
d0c1c9af_l.png

Last edited:
Let me know if you want any more information or screenshots etc.

I've no idea when the next update is going to be. Could be during next week or could be around the 17th when my holiday is finished. After my holiday I'll probably post an update every weekend.

Last edited:
Why is Patricio playing in goal instead of Courtois :mad: Surely Courtois is a number one, undropable keeper!

Trumpwhoria doing a Leicester. Predicted to finish 19th but currently sitting pretty in the top 3 :drool:

Why is Patricio playing in goal instead of Courtois :mad: Surely Courtois is a number one, undropable keeper!
Courtois has played most of the games though. Patricio has been excellent in the games he has played so that's probably why he's the preferred gk at the moment

Firminho is playing cf for me :confused:

Think i fecked my save trying to be smart and setting strikerless formations as my default :lol: Cavani has hardly played!