What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Manager: T.Tuchel

GK: T.Horn (23), Akinfeev (30)
RB: K.Tete (21), Mario (25)
CB: J.Riedewald (20), A.Rudiger (24), Rojo (27), Vertonghen (29)
LB: Wendell (23), Bertrand (27)
DM: M.Dembele (29), S.Samper (22), Zakaria (20)
CM: P.Pogba (24), T.Kroos (27)
RW: R.Sterling (22), H.Mkhitaryan (28), Deulofeu (23)
LW: M.Reus (27)
AM: C.Eriksen (25), A. Pereira (21)
ST: M.Rashford (21), D. Sturrdige (27), A.Belotti (23)

Good blend of youth and experience there I think!

Horn
Mario Rudiger Vertonghen Wendell
--------------Kroos Pogba
Mhkitaryan -- Eriksen -- Reus
------------------Belotti

----------------Sturridge
Rashford Gotze Sterling
----------Samper Dembele
Bertrand Rojo Riedewald Tete
-------------Akinfeev

Deulofeu, Pereira, Zakaria

Title winning squad that!

Also who am I missing @Macern ?

EDIT: Don't worry I found them now!

-------------Akinfeev
1403222379_932843378.jpg

We're almost there. RedSky has three picks to make and then we're all done. Here's the club info I need:

Name: Letterkenny Irish
Short name:Snipes
Six Letter Name: Snipes
Nickname: Snipes
Second Nickname: Sando Crushers

Primary kit/logo color: Red
Secondary color: BLack

Attacking: 16
Depth:14
Directness: 6
Flamboyancy: 16
Flexibility:14
Free Roles:14
Marking:14
Offside:12
Pressing:15
Sitting Back:7
Tempo:16
Use of Playmaker:16
Width:14
Preferred Formation: 4231
Second Formation:433
Attacking Formation:4231
Defending Formation:4231 dm
DM = defensive midfielder
WB = wingback

3-1-3-1-2 DM
3-1-4-2 DM
3-2-3-2 DM
3-4-2-1 DM
3-4-3 DM Wide
4-1-2-3 DM Wide
4-1-2-3 DM Narrow
4-1-3-1-1 DM Narrow
4-1-3-2 DM
4-1-3-2 DM Narrow
4-1-4-1 DM
4-1-4-1 DM Asymmetrical (RW)
4-1-4-1 DM Asymmetrical (LW)
4-2-1-3 DM Wide
4-2-2-2 DM
4-2-2-2 DM Narrow
4-2-3-1
4-2-3-1 Wide
4-2-3-1 Narrow
4-2-3-1 DM
4-2-3-1 DM Wide
4-2-3-1 DM Narrow
4-2-3-1-0 DM
4-2-4 DM Wide
4-2-4-0 DM Wide
4-3-1-2 Narrow
4-3-2-1 DM Narrow
4-3-2-1 Narrow
4-3-3 Narrow
4-4-1-1
4-4-1-1 2DM
4-4-2
4-4-2 Diamond Narrow
4-4-2 Sweeper
4-5-1
5-1-2-2 DM Narrow
5-1-2-2 DM WB
5-1-2-2 Sweeper DM WB
5-1-3-1 DM WB
5-2-1-2 Sweeper WB
5-2-1-2 WB
5-2-2-1 DM
5-2-2-1 WB
5-2-2-1-0 DM
5-2-3 Narrow
5-3-2 Sweeper WB
5-3-2 WB
5-4-1
5-4-1 Diamond WB

Do you want me to change your managers preferred formations to match your clubs formations? Yes

Supporter Profile:
Loyalty:16
Passion:16
Patience:10
Affluence:15
Temperament:12

Rivals:

I'm done with the database I think. Everything should run perfectly so I'll start up the game. I couldn't make logos. I tried downloading a FM graphics configurator to add xml files to the logos but it didn't set it up correctly, I think it's due to it being made for previous FMs. I'm not going to bother spending hours sorting out logos so unfortunately there won't be any. Your logos will have your selected colors though.

I'm done with the database I think. Everything should run perfectly so I'll start up the game. I couldn't make logos. I tried downloading a FM graphics configurator to add xml files to the logos but it didn't set it up correctly, I think it's due to it being made for previous FMs. I'm not going to bother spending hours sorting out logos so unfortunately there won't be any. Your logos will have your selected colors though.

That's sound by me. When should we expect the first update?

That's sound by me. When should we expect the first update?
Depends on how fast I print screen and how much info I'm going to include. Probably within an hour.

Edit: I think I'm going to do a test run to double check that the top 4 gets to play in the CL next season. So might take a little longer. I only have a cheap-ish laptop so it doesn't run super fast.

Still sound by me that I'm on nights so some good reading will be appreciated!
Yeah. Almost done with the test season. Glad that I did one because I made an error - somehow all the managers are assistant managers. Won't post any results from that one

EDIT: This doesn't count and it'll be restarted.

We're 5 games into the season.
BLkPRni.png
[/IMG]
BLkPRni.png

Cocaine Snorters:
Top of the table. Draxler and Dybala have been the standout players. Draxler has 3 assists and Dybala has 3 goals and 1 assist, both with an average rating of above 8. Zlatan also has 4 goals in 4 games.

Miranda Revelation:
Aguero has 5 goals in 5 games. Simeone is playing 4-4-2 with an insane amount of aggression. 8 of your players are 1 yellow card away from suspension (3 yellows = suspension) and Rakitic got a red card last game. Lahm and Musacchio are pairing up very well on the right hand side of your defense, while De Bruyne has been playing well at right mid.

RedCafe Rogues:
Özil is the star of the team with an average rating of 8.08. Manolas and De Gea have been excellent as well. Dimarco made a great appearance getting a rating of 8 but hasn't played any more games so far.

The Puppet Snuffers:
You can thank your defense for the good start to the season with De Vrij being the main man. Suarez and Icardi have been the best player in attack with the latter having scored 5 goals already. De Rossi has been shit.

Musk's Army:
Kepa, Karsdorp, Zouma and Iwobi have been your best players so far. Zouma has an average rating of 8 and has been your best player. Overall your defense is the reason behind the success so far with the attack being a bit average. Iwobi is doing great things though.

Long Ball FC:
Good performances from most of the players, especially Alaba and Volland. Guardiola doesn't seem to rotate much.

Spontaneous Diaherria:
Turan, Benzema and Tah have been great. Saul has been shit at CB but has played all 5 games despite this.

FC Pretenders:
Dele Alli has been the second best player in the league so far, only behind Messi. The rest of the team has been a bit average, with Valencia being the worst of the bunch with an average rating of 6.30.

Trump Bunny Ranch:
Süle and Correa have been amazing so far. The rest of the team, not so much. Pol Lirola has played all games so far despite having an average rating of 6.18.

Waterhead Warriors:
Kroos and Mario have been your best players. Reus seem to struggle, Pogba is a bit average so far. Akinfeev has played 3 games and been dreadful with an average rating of 6.

Bikini Bottom Football Club:
Best defense in the league so far. Despite this you're only 11th. Attack has been rubbish with the only exception being Mata who has been decent.

La Marea Roja:
Sirigu and Busquets are playing well. The rest of the team is very average. Bale seems to struggle on the left wing.

Letterkenny Irish:
Very unlucky to be 13th so far. The team has been playing very well but you've lost with 1 goal in two games. Javi Martinez and Cazorla have been the standout players.

AC Calciopoli:
William Carvalho is doing great things at CDM and Bonucci has been the best defender in the league so far. Poor performances by Juanfran and the attack in general has resulted in a poor start.

The Way of the Intellects AFC:
Rugani and Camacho have been very good so far. The rest of the team has been shit. It's mostly due to injuries. One of them being Aubameyand so Keita Balde is playing striker. Fortunately no long term injuries.

The Peter Crouch Society:
Defence has been excellent but Butland keeps letting them down. Casillas played very well in the one game he got. Why Pochettino isn't playing him is beyond me. David Silva has been awful.

FC Akillian Snowkids:
Midfield is decent but the strikers seem to struggle. Don't think they have adapted to the formation. Oblak has been terrible.

Bell End FC:
Stones and Sanchez have been good but the rest of the team have let them down so far. Everyone are unhappy which is weird since Klopp is managing them. Let's see if he can turn it around.

The United Way:
Despite Messi being the best player in the league so far and Ramos playing like a rock in defense, the team is unfortunately playing the united way at the moment, struggling to convert chances into goals.

RoundBall Widnes:
:lol:

At least Christensen isn't too bad. So far.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of changing the suspension rules and restarting this. 3 yellows resulting in a ban has resulted in every team having suspended players or players one yellow away from a suspension. Why the feck was this the default suspension rule. fecking annoying. I'd say every team has on average around 3-5 players one yellow a way from a suspension and one player suspended already.

Thoughts?

Would be good to have the normal 5 yellow-card rule like normal. Ref's are very card-happy in FM17.

Would be good to have the normal 5 yellow-card rule like normal. Ref's are very card-happy in FM17.
Agreed. Think I'm going to restart this. Only reason I don't want to is because I have to manually recall players back from loans, remove injuries and suspencions etc after starting a new game which is a bit of a hassle but it's worth it.

I also rushed into this a bit. Updates should be filled with screenshots from every team and much more detail but I was a bit impatient.

I'll start a new game in a couple of days with fixed suspension rules and a bit more depth to the updates.

Note to self: fix goal difference rules. GD doesn't matter for some reason

Last edited:
And the Elon's MARCH unexpectedly to a TOP FIVE place in the table. The YOUNG ARMY is KNOCKING on the DOOR STEP of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATION.