Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd prefer option 1, because letting AI handle your transfers is rarely a good idea.

I will obviously let you all know how the players are doing so you can make those decisions based on that if we go for option 1. Can also keep you updated on the best players who aren't drafted etc.

Do I need FM17 to participate in this?

No but you need to be online quite a lot during the draft and it'll be nice if everyone invest some time in it since I'll be spending a lot of time myself doing it.
Cool. I'm on the caf pretty much every day so activity wont be an issue. Just getting my head around how this works.

Couldn't see the voting result without voting myself so threw in one random. Won't count obviously

In if there is room

1. @spontaneus1 you're up first. Make your pick and tag the next one on this list when you're done
2. Skizzo
3. Anant
4. Harms
5. 2mufc0
6. hbgreg
7. Adjudicator
8. Limerickcitykid
9. P-nut
10. Iammemphis
11. Party Boy
12. Igor Drefljak
13. Damien
14. Samid
15. Jtw95
16. Stobzilla
17. Red man walking
18. Tuppet
19. MJJ
20. Mazhar13

Edit: the managers will deal with transfers

Last edited:
So how are we doing the transfers stuff? As drafting would depend on that

Don't think that would work very well. Five hours isn't that much since I'm assuming some people here aren't based in europe and will be sleeping when other people make their draft picks. A 24hr deadline sounds more reasonable, I'll add it in the op. The five drafts shouldn't take that long since some of them will be done in quick succession.
It was a random number. From my experience 12 hours is more than enough as a deadline - if you check the forum before going to bed and after you wake up you won't miss a deadline

I'm going all NFL here. I want to trade my 12th pick of round 1 for somebody's round 2, 3 and 5.

It works for the patriots :o

1. Spontaneous1- Lionel Messi
2. @Skizzo
3. Anant
4. Harms
5. 2mufc0
6. hbgreg
7. Adjudicator
8. Limerickcitykid
9. P-nut
10. Iammemphis
11. Party Boy
12. Igor Drefljak
13. Damien
14. Samid
15. Jtw95
16. Stobzilla
17. Red man walking
18. Tuppet
19. MJJ
20. Mazhar13

It'll never start if you guys actually plan on drafting 500 players before kicking this off. People will lose interest.

It'll never start if you guys actually plan on drafting 500 players before kicking this off. People will lose interest.

Never underestimate draft junkies ;)

Ill put myself up as a sub/AM if anyone can't keep up with draft

I see. Havent read the entire thread. How do PMs work for drafting? Sheep format?

I believe he said it's a ranking format.

1st manager send picks like:
1:A
2:B
3:C etc

2nd manager goes:
1:B
2:C
3:A etc

I believe the 2nd manager would get B and C whereas the 1st manager would get A.

@Macern what happens if 2 managers pick the same player at the same point so like manager 1 and 2 pick George Best in their 3rd pick for instance?

2. Skizzo - Neymar
3. @anant
4. Harms
5. 2mufc0
6. hbgreg
7. Adjudicator
8. Limerickcitykid
9. P-nut
10. Iammemphis
11. Party Boy
12. Igor Drefljak
13. Damien
14. Samid
15. Jtw95
16. Stobzilla
17. Red man walking
18. Tuppet
19. MJJ
20. Mazhar13

2. Skizzo - Neymar
3. anant - Dybala
4. @harms
5. 2mufc0
6. hbgreg
7. Adjudicator
8. Limerickcitykid
9. P-nut
10. Iammemphis
11. Party Boy
12. Igor Drefljak
13. Damien
14. Samid
15. Jtw95
16. Stobzilla
17. Red man walking
18. Tuppet
19. MJJ
20. Mazhar13

@Macern so are we just doing a straight draft for players now? No PM for anything
No not yet. It's all explained in the op

I believe he said it's a ranking format.

1st manager send picks like:
1:A
2:B
3:C etc

2nd manager goes:
1:B
2:C
3:A etc

I believe the 2nd manager would get B and C whereas the 1st manager would get A.

@Macern what happens if 2 managers pick the same player at the same point so like manager 1 and 2 pick George Best in their 3rd pick for instance?
I'm hoping that it won't happen but if it does I don't see any other way than to randomly draw who gets him.

To be quite honest, I wanted Neymar, so can you and the other 9 people reconsider. Thank you
I think everyone would have gone with Neymar. So there was no chance you would have got him

Edit: wait, it's not FM12! :lol:

O. Dembele

@2mufc0

On the phone so can somebody update the list please? Cheers