Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I go with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Someone update the list for me as I'm on the phone.

1. Spontaneous1 - Lionel Messi, James
Rodriguez
2. Skizzo - Neymar, Dele Alli
3. anant - Dybala, Weigl
4. harms - O. Dembele, Jerome Boateng
5. 2mufc0 - Bale, Muller
6. hbgreg - Martial, Thomas Lemar
7. Adjudicator - Griezmann, Kante
8. limerickcitykid - Ronaldo, Koke
9. P-Nut0712 - Pogba, Kroos
10. iammemphis - Alexis Sanchez, Courtois
11. Party Boy - Donnarumma, Kingsley Coman
12. Igor Drefljak - Hazard, Ozil
13. Damien - Kylian Mbappé, Christian Pulisic
14. Samid - Renato Sanches, Marco Asensio
15. JTW95 - Harry Kane, Varane
16. oneniltothearsenal- Verratti, Gabriel Jesus
17. Red-Man-Walking - Suarez, Icardi
18. Tuppet - Alaba, Lewandowski
19. @MJJ - Aguero, De Bruyne
20. mazhar13 - Saul Niguez, Leroy Sane, P. E. Aubameyang

If @Tuppet @Red-Man-Walking and @oneniltothearsenal are abouts, it may be worth leaving a few suggestions with somebody to get the ball rolling again.

I just wanna see which 17 year old Damien picks next

giphy.gif

@MJJ loves to pick the Bermuda Whale in the cricket drafts. Time to give him the football equivalent I reckon:

dz1QFL0.gif

How about changing the deadlide to 4 hours between 9am and 11pm gmt? Looks like most here are based in europe.

And if people know they won't be around to make it then they can just PM me or someone else like the one after them to make a pick

Want me to pick for him? I have a solid pick.

You could ask him if he needs an assistant manager or 'chief scout'. It works sometimes to speed things up in the Draft threads in FF - of course sometimes both are offline at the same time.

Is the the last round before we start doing the PMs?

I knew it was either 3 or 5. I don't want to jynx it or anything but this draft has gone a lot smoother than I expected!

What's the point of PM rounds? Just let it flow like a normal snake draft.
Don't mind this but will take ages.

Maybe after the fifth round we pick 2 players each?

Not a bad idea. I am still confused as to how PM rounds work so it could be less trouble this way.

I actually think that we should draft the side's core (say, 7-8 players) and then let the game itself complete the squads. It'll be more realistic - no all-star teams and in those other players we'll the legacy that every manager has to deal with after his predecessors

What's the point of PM rounds? Just let it flow like a normal snake draft.
Most drafts have 16 managers picking 12/13 players, and they still take a long time. With this amount of managers and the number of players to be picked it would take forever.

Also people would definitely end up losing interest and dropping out.

I love how we are 10 pages in and we are still trying to figure out how we are going to do it :lol:

After 5 rounds maybe we pick 2 at a time for next 5 rounds, then 3 at a time for next 3 rounds?

I'm fine with drafting all 25 players like this.

Typical admins, only interested in clicks and revenues.

Most drafts have 16 managers picking 12/13 players, and they still take a long time. With this amount of managers and the number of players to be picked it would take forever.

Also people would definitely end up losing interest and dropping out.

Cut down the deadline to 4 hours after 5-6 picks or start picking 2 players at a time. That's better than half the draft happening via PM.

Cut down the deadline to 4 hours after 5-6 picks or start picking 2 players at a time. That's better than half the draft happening via PM.

I don't actually mind the pm as I'm sure all results will be posted and then it's just a matter of filling the gaps and moving on to the next round of PMs. Be getting 5 players a day done rather than 1

Tbh cutting the time fecks me over if I PM my 2 picks and they get chosen (as has happened today); particularly if I'm on a 13 hour shift and can't post :lol: