Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25) - One Night Only pulls off transfer heist of the century

Think I'm gonna just stick to Fifa 23 on PC, with mods. All the latest kits/squad, and a realistic career mode.

Been incredibly lucky, because of Rivals I packed Griezmann, Militao en Diani.

Now running a 442 with;

Oblak, Carvajal, Militao, Rudiger, Bacha, Frenkie, Camavinga, Diani, Rodrygo, Griezmann, Nico Williams.

Can't remember ever having such a team even before Fut Champions has started. The next realistic improvements would be Valverde/Bellingham/Vinicius/Courtois or icons.

But playing at least 15 games every week for Rivals seems just far too much. Also in Division 3 now, so would be tough matches.

Thread is predictable every year. Announcement, everyone says how shit it is, game comes out, people complain about the gameplay, people find dogshit things in career mode, usual people leave and the thread is thereafter purely bumped by people going “got Johan cruyff in my team - running a 4231 with Makelele in the pivot. Just 19 more weekend games to go til another pack”

Thread is predictable every year. Announcement, everyone says how shit it is, game comes out, people complain about the gameplay, people find dogshit things in career mode, usual people leave and the thread is thereafter purely bumped by people going “got Johan cruyff in my team - running a 4231 with Makelele in the pivot. Just 19 more weekend games to go til another pack”
Yeah but this year I can make funny edits to the thread title

only played the trial, my 10 hours have since run out. I was semi tempted to splash out for the game, but then remembered how frustratingly shit it can be most of the time. I also refuse to spend money on points so end up way behind the curve.

Got a Decent enough Prem side, La Liga Side, Prem / La Liga Hybrid and a United team, and a ton of other cards I'll only ever put in to SBCs

I think the 10 hours was enough to satisfy my appetite

Career mode this year has an option to turn off player search. It means you have to scout in order to sign players which makes it infinitely more fun.

Until it bugs out at least, which it has in my save so i've lost all my scout reports.

Anyone tried the 5v5 mode? Think it's a great fun when you get matched with decent team mates.

Played the game for a bit now. Actually think the attacking side of the game is pretty decent and don’t particularly have any issues with the gameplay there. Off the ball is still a problem with it being a very stressful pattern in the game. I still wish that the defensive part of the game was less demanding.

Played the game for a bit now. Actually think the attacking side of the game is pretty decent and don’t particularly have any issues with the gameplay there. Off the ball is still a problem with it being a very stressful pattern in the game. I still wish that the defensive part of the game was less demanding.
Get him @Solius

Almost bought and downloaded this today as I've had a free night when I could get some gametime in.

Went on twitter and saw everyone is in a queue to get online

Even though I'm a negotiating master, the game is basically the same as it was 3-4 years ago.

I'm enjoying it because I haven't played for so long. It'll wear off in a month or 2.