Fantasy Premier League 23/24

ShinjiNinja26

21 points on my bench, FS!

I was chopping and changing my defence all week before settling on Gabriel, Schar and Porro leaving Branthwaite and Gvardiol on the bench. :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
More frustration as I had Haaland in my starting 11 but every cnut is getting that goal because Foden got a paper cut.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Probably, him or an Arsenal player.

Oh… or Wan Bissaka (obvs)
I'm on him. I remember he got a hatty against Wolves not so long ago. Most will be on Haaland I guess.

Captain Son paying off over Palmer at the moment as well. Need a repeat of that in the week.

I really need Schar and Gusto to be fit in 37 for BB. Plan is to take a -4 and replace Neto, Zab and Morris with some spicy differentials.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm on him. I remember he got a hatty against Wolves not so long ago. Most will be on Haaland I guess.

Captain Son paying off over Palmer at the moment as well. Need a repeat of that in the week.

I really need Schar and Gusto to be fit in 37 for BB. Plan is to take a -4 and replace Neto, Zab and Morris with some spicy differentials.
Went Isak… my second good decision in 35 weeks.

On 79 at the moment which seems to be a good score… last week it was pants.

Got 14 BPS this week, 17 when Isaks are doubled. Really makes a difference.

I might screen shot this game week and make it my screen saver…

Reactions: CassiusClaymore

Ish

Lights on for Luke
FFS, of course Ederson gets subbed half-time en route to a probably clean sheet and I brought him in for the DGW 37 ffs. No Foden either, at least Haaland scored and he was on my bench, coming in for Foden now. Not a terrible week as I’m currently on 63. Looks like I’ll make up another 10-15 on the leader (should cut his lead to the 15-20 point mark now (it was over 70 points 3 GW’s ago). Just frustrating if Ederson stayed on that lead could’ve been below 15. Hope his shoulder is alright and it was just precautionary otherwise it’ll cost me a sub of my “well crafted” sub strategy leading up to 37 now.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Gvardiol looks like a proper miss, alongside Bruno and Havertz for this last stretch of the season.

Withnail

FFS, of course Ederson gets subbed half-time en route to a probably clean sheet and I brought him in for the DGW 37 ffs. No Foden either, at least Haaland scored and he was on my bench, coming in for Foden now. Not a terrible week as I’m currently on 63. Looks like I’ll make up another 10-15 on the leader (should cut his lead to the 15-20 point mark now (it was over 70 points 3 GW’s ago). Just frustrating if Ederson stayed on that lead could’ve been below 15. Hope his shoulder is alright and it was just precautionary otherwise it’ll cost me a sub of my “well crafted” sub strategy leading up to 37 now.
Precautionary?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bringing Akanji in for the next game, after that I think I’ll go with KDB and captain him in GW37 as I need a massive differential to overcome 25-30 point deficits in all my mini leagues.

vic090482

Any good templates for the WC? I’m using the WC for GW 36 and will use the BB for 37. Any recommendations on how I can improve the below team please? 0,7 ITB

Onana Petrovic
Saliba Gvardiol Branthwaite Dunk Burn
Palmer Gordon Havertz KDB (C for the DGW) Son
Haaland Isak Hojlund

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Any good templates for the WC? I’m using the WC for GW 36 and will use the BB for 37. Any recommendations on how I can improve the below team please? 0,7 ITB

Onana Petrovic
Haaland Isak Hojlund
What returns are you expecting from Hojlund? XG of 0 at home to Burnley. I'm looking for a striker to replace Morris for that double but there is literally nothing that stands out (assuming everyone owns Isak and Haaland)

Jao Pedro - Brighton have stopped scoring goals + rotation risk.
Hojlund - doesn't get any service from our shithouse wide players
Nicholas Jackson - is Nicholas Jackson
Timo Werner - is Timo Werner + injured

Rightnr

With Salah being out of the template, there's so much breathing room for good picks.

Man City and Arse keeping it competitive in the league also means less of a headache for GW37 BBs and that you can reliably pick some City players (Gvardiol has already risen and I'm considering him).

I would love to get Foden but hard to justify him at the moment, especially with Pep roulette.

vic090482

What returns are you expecting from Hojlund? XG of 0 at home to Burnley. I'm looking for a striker to replace Morris for that double but there is literally nothing that stands out (assuming everyone owns Isak and Haaland)

Jao Pedro - Brighton have stopped scoring goals + rotation risk.
Hojlund - doesn't get any service from our shithouse wide players
Nicholas Jackson - is Nicholas Jackson
Timo Werner - is Timo Werner + injured
Hojlund is more of a blind hope considering the other options. Planning to replace Harvertz with Bruno after GW 36. Might not be a good idea to have three United players in. Perhaps keep Bruno and Onana in the team and replace Hojlund with Jackson as the least of the awful available options?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Onana Petrovic
Haaland Isak Hojlund
Morris, Luton? Everton might be back to useless mode now they’re safe.

Watkins?

Bristol_Red_87

Onana Petrovic
Haaland Isak Hojlund
Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm feeling Bruno over any City mid! Only trouble is his rediculous stats in the past two were against weaker sides and I'm not convinced he's going to deliver those underlying numbers again. Even if he does, we're so wasteful there's no guarantee he delivers any GI's!

That said, I may well consider Foden or KDB for Saka and Bruno for Maddison unless I see some signs of life for the latter very soon!

suheilsworld

Son or Bruno for GW37 ? Or both but that means I don’t have arsenal attacker which seems insane going into the run considering their form. The other midfielders I have are Palmer, Gordon and Foden

RedDevil@84

Son or Bruno for GW37 ? Or both but that means I don’t have arsenal attacker which seems insane going into the run considering their form. The other midfielders I have are Palmer, Gordon and Foden
Personally, I think people going out of the way to get Son will be disappointed.
I am sticking with Son only because I had him already and doing a BB GW37. In his current form, I doubt Son will get anything more than 1 goal in 2 games. But one can hope for a miracle I guess.

Rightnr

I know this is GW36 but if we lose this one, we're basically done for 6th and if EtH has any common sense, he'll rest Bruno. Then again, the man is a machine but it might still affect performances.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
He deserved to be dropped tbf. Been absolutely shite since he came back from injury.

I need more Son magic tonight and hopefully Palmer to be quiet.

Rightnr

I'm currently 'winning' the captain-off with my direct challenger. Worried Palmer will fill his boots against this crap Spuds defence though.

Rightnr

If Son outscores Palmer this GW, it'll be a modern-day miracle with this leaky Spuds defence.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gallagher actually racking up points over this double. Ridiculous.
A player i'm always insistent is just about fitness not even the slightest semblance of football ability.

Rightnr

Gallagher actually racking up points over this double. Ridiculous.
A player i'm always insistent is just about fitness not even the slightest semblance of football ability.
Loved having him as a differential when he was at Palace but no way you can guess he would have got so many points.

Nice prevention of a Palmer assist as well :drool: