Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Zen

Bruno is filthy cheap. But it is going to be exceptionally hard to work around a Haaland-Salah double either way, but they certainly are trying to make it easy anyway :lol:

I also think Robertson is cheap too. He shouldn't be 1.5m away from TAA. Nothing massively justifies it, at least yet, they've done that based on a small sample size of the backend of last season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Damn. With Salah, Haaland, Kane and Taa as a must, there goes 45 mil.

Last edited:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This is great so far. Prices like Haaland, TAA and Trippier means a template will be tough. More than ever will go without Salah and there is Son, Bruno, Rashford, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli etc all coming in at the same price.

A template won’t be that easy this time around.

ROFLUTION

Bruno at 8.5?! Mitoma at 6.5, Trent at 8.0

ridiculous I think. It’ll be template again.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This is great so far. Prices like Haaland, TAA and Trippier means a template will be tough. More than ever will go without Salah and there is Son, Bruno, Rashford, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli etc all coming in at the same price.

A template won’t be that easy this time around.
It can’t be template again.

From 8-9 million midfielders alone will have Bruno, Son, Rashford, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Diaz, Maddison, Foden, Grealish, Sterling, Szoboszlai.

A team with Haaland, Salah and Trent will be 35% of your budget in three players.

It has to be accessible to new players but I think it looks like being a real challenge to nail the right players early doors.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

From 8-9 million midfielders alone will have Bruno, Son, Rashford, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Diaz, Maddison, Foden, Grealish, Sterling, Szoboszlai.

A team with Haaland, Salah and Trent will be 35% of your budget in three players.

It has to be accessible to new players but I think it looks like being a real challenge to nail the right players early doors.
Give it a few weeks and a template will definitely emerge. It does every season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mbeumo without Toney around, AND being a mid this year surely make him a great option.

ROFLUTION

Trent, Bruno, Haaland is probably in all teams with current prices. Haaland should be more imo, as it’ll make it more of a dilemma whether to actually go for him. Everyone will have Haaland still.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I mean he could be but Brentford can score goals unlike Wolves so he's probably worth a punt if he's OOP and on pens, especially with their fixtures in the first 2 months...

Spurs (H)
Fulham (A)
Palace (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Newcastle (A)
Everton (H)
Forest (A)

I want to captain a Pool attacker in week 2 but I don't think I want both Salah and Haaland so that's going to be an early season differential. It's going to be Darwin again isn't it? Jesus.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's asking me to come up with a new password but every single one I try it says 'Cannot be the same as your current one'. Assuming this is just a bug?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It's asking me to come up with a new password but every single one I try it says 'Cannot be the same as your current one'. Assuming this is just a bug?
I had this too. Then had to reset my password.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Just tried. Still doing it :/
So even the "forgot login details" and then changing it dont work? Must be a bug then. Just wait a bit. The game hasn't updated (last I checked). Was desperate to see the Luton boys prices.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So even the "forgot login details" and then changing it dont work? Must be a bug then. Just wait a bit. The game hasn't updated (last I checked). Was desperate to see the Luton boys prices.
Yeah hopefully will be fixed in a few days. No rush really.

suheilsworld

Chillwell at 5.5m and Botman at 4.5m is a good buy. Rotate him with a Burnley or Luton Defender during Newcastle tough run

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah Botman looks a good shout for one of the best defences in the league. I don't think any of their first choice back line should have been less than £5m personally. He'll be massively owned.

Do I want to go down the Chilwell/James route again? Hmmm...

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah Botman looks a good shout for one of the best defences in the league. I don't think any of their first choice back line should have been less than £5m personally. He'll be massively owned.

Pain awaits

paulscholes18

No matter how much you don't want to, you know that one will be in your day 1 team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chillwell at 5.5m and Botman at 4.5m is a good buy. Rotate him with a Burnley or Luton Defender during Newcastle tough run
Ah Chilwell.
He'll absolutely donkey balls a 17 pointer one week, you'll get him in, then he'll either not score 17 over the next 7 weeks, or will get a 3month injury.
Usually kept secret until just after the deadline the gameweek you've already brought him in.

But James/Chilwell could be beasts if Poch gets their defence sorted.

suheilsworld

Depending on us not buying a striker and playing Rashford up top, how good a punt would be Garnacho to get a regular starts on the left with rumors of him getting no.7