Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saka is one of my few differentials in my league. Glad to see him get an assist. Hopefully the floodgates open now!

Transferred in Hwang this afternoon :D

Nice one!

Looked at him when Neto went down injured but convinced myself his output would drop without Neto providing. He's still been producing ever since. Mind you, Gordon who I went with and Palmer, my other candidate both have too.

Saka is one of my few differentials in my league. Glad to see him get an assist. Hopefully the floodgates open now!

Glad for the assist as well, but I just sold Martinelli to get him! In the long-run I'm sure it will pay off.

Got there in a round-about way as I went Maddison>Martinelli due to Maddison's injury. After 3 blanks from Son I moved to Sterling only to see Son hit form again at the weekend. Finally did Martinelli>Saka this week.

If only I could squeeze in Saka, Son and Salah. There might be a way actually, will have to ponder that but not until after AFCON/Asian Cup.

Last edited:
If only I could squeeze in Saka, Son and Salah. There might be a way actually, will have to ponder that but not until after AFCON/Asian Cup.
There is. I've got a midfield of Saka, Son, Salah, Doku and Palmer, with Haaland and Watkins up top. Although Son's valuation has gone up by 0.5m since I brought him in. Maybe that'll drop a bit by the time he returns from the Asia Cup.

There is. I've got a midfield of Saka, Son, Salah, Doku and Palmer, with Haaland and Watkins up top. Although Son's valuation has gone up by 0.5m since I brought him in. Maybe that'll drop a bit by the time he returns from the Asia Cup.

I've missed price rises which makes it difficult but could still do it. Got 1.8m in the bank so Mbeumo + Sterling to Son and <6.2m midfielder is possible.

I want to fix my defence too though, it's shocking. That was going to be priority. Palmer/Hwang etc. as the other midfielder would still give me some cash to spend back there.

I've missed price rises which makes it difficult but could still do it. Got 1.8m in the bank so Mbeumo + Sterling to Son and <6.2m midfielder is possible.

I want to fix my defence too though, it's shocking. That was going to be priority. Palmer/Hwang etc. as the other midfielder would still give me some cash to spend back there.
Same here. I've still got Matty Cash the waste of space. My next transfer might be switching him to Livramento.

Need Saka to score a goal or two. But given my luck in that ML, I will get beaten by the guy owning Hwang, Isak, Trippier and Walker

I'll take that Martinelli goal and happily feck him out. Cbb with Arsenal attack. Like I said earlier there's no focal point to it and the goals come from everywhere. Would never cap any of them either.

Glad they got the win, really do not want City to win the league so I’m clinging to every hope that some other team that are not corrupt cnuts can win it.

Guaranteeing a DCL goal for tomorrow now that loon brought on Zinchenko.

Someone got 74 points off 2 games last night, what on earth?

Packed their whole starting XI with Arsenal, Burnley, Luton and Wolves players, and triple captained Hwang.

Can only think they wanted the fame of being highest scorer for 1 night only only. Or perhaps some sort of weird challenge with their mates? It worked because I'm mentioning them.

There's 6 odd GWs till then and he has a great run of games. Better to get the gains and then sell.

Suppose it depends on how many others he has going to the Asia Cup/AFCON, any other team problems that need sorting, the lure of Dubravka/Kelleher if he hasn't already pounced and navigating the City/Brentford blank and possible double.

Everyone's different but I think I'm going to need every last transfer between now and then.

Mind you, Hwang is at a price point where some could afford to have him sit out the Asia Cup on their bench. It's not like leaving Son or Salah's value doing nothing for the duration of their tournaments.

There's always 2nd Wildcard too, to sort transfers out just prior to the tournaments starting as an option if someone's team had lots of African and Asian players. I think it's too early to be using it personally, would rather keep it back just in case but could be an option.

Hwang is this seasons Almiron. The minute you finally bring him in the party will end.

Palmer I think.

Sheffield are garbage. Not sure it's the week to go differential.
Agree, but still went differential. Hoping for a slugfest in Birmingham tonight.

I'm bringing in James after today's game if he doesn't get injured. Love the idea of TAA, Trippier, James defense.

Someone got 74 points off 2 games last night, what on earth?

Packed their whole starting XI with Arsenal, Burnley, Luton and Wolves players, and triple captained Hwang.

Can only think they wanted the fame of being highest scorer for 1 night only only. Or perhaps some sort of weird challenge with their mates? It worked because I'm mentioning them.

And lost 40 of those points doing it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.