Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Trippier and Mitoma last week. Jinxed both. Bought Palmer and Eze this week. One is a dud, the other subbed off injured.

Was considering Kudus, Gordon, Mbuemo, Eze and Palmer for two spots. Of course ended up with the latter two.

5 onepointers, 2 starters subbed early with injuries, 41 points (including bonus) and 3 players to go. Looking at another red arrow unless Bruno hauls, Villa keeps a clean and Watkins go rampage against Spurs reserves….

Pretty average so far, 36 pre bonus. Just about salvaging some sort of points with the Gabriel & Saka efforts v Brentford.

Watkins, Luiz, Maguire and Son to go.
Lascelles 2nd sub, but was never going to field him over Gab, Trippier or Maguire this week.

Trippier given man of match by Fotmob, 1 point in our game!

45 with Cash, Son and Leno to play.

Looks like Martinelli was an awful mistake that immediately needs correcting. Unless Bowen is out for a long time then he can feck off for Mbeumo instead.

Starting to consider the Arsenal defence double up over an attacker too. See how Son looks tomorrow first.

45 so far with Son, Watkins, Cash to go, who most people own. Think I’ll end up close to average once a few of other people’s differentials play.

Saka still getting assists so he's not being majorly sold.

Gonna have to get rid of him or Bowen this week for Mbeumo though. Think I'll keep son personally.
Yeah Saka has only blanked in two games this season so even without being at his best he gets points.

I still might have to sell one out of him and Son if I want Watkins back for 18 so let's see.

2 games until I get Haaland back for Watkins and Son.

On 44 points this week with Son at captain and Maguire to play. Considering I had TAA score and not get any bonus points, and Gordon getting 13 it’s a bit underwhelming. Solanke blanking in a game that they win comfortably scoring 3 goals is so typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.