Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Ffs, Kane scores a winner and it is not even in bonus because of stupid yellow. That yellow cost me at least 4 more points (because he is captain)

Henderson looks like he is going to get a lot of points again today isn't he? Already made like 3 or 4 saves.

Ditched Perisic who got a clean sheet and an assist, with I assume some bonus points chucked in for good measure :(

Honestly, I think if he gets the game time he will be one of the best FPL players, I just went for the safer options.

Ditched Perisic who got a clean sheet and an assist, with I assume some bonus points chucked in for good measure :(

Honestly, I think if he gets the game time he will be one of the best FPL players, I just went for the safer options.
All 3 BP for a 12 pointer.

hopefully Williams and Ward can go another 45 minutes without conceding.

Well, if United's game is called off (it won't be), then at least I have 2 assists on the bench :lol:

Only thing that's come off so far. :lol:

Yip. Scraping the barrel :lol:

Still annoyed I missed the Toney price rise due to pure laziness. I decided I was getting him as soon as Darwin got the red, but sat twiddling my thumbs as usual. Looks like he is set to rise again soon though.

I am having an absolute nightmare! 147 points scored in first two gameweeks and only on 13 so far this week (5 players have already played!...)

Finally! Persistence with Odegaard paid off!

I am having an absolute nightmare! 147 points scored in first two gameweeks and only on 13 so far this week (5 players have already played!...)

Is 147 that bad? I got 115 and missed out on around 15 points because i left Martinelli on bench for GW1 and N.Williams was on bench for GW2. United players screwed me over royally. :(

Gutted Jesus to Martinelli wasn't the points on goal 1, but delighted Jesus gets a captaincy assist for that second one :drool:

Won't mind an Odegaard hatrick by the way with another Martinelli or Jesus assist! :drool:

Finally! Persistence with Odegaard paid off!

Is 147 that bad? I got 115 and missed out on around 15 points because i left Martinelli on bench for GW1 and N.Williams was on bench for GW2. United players screwed me over royally. :(
The 147 is great, but 13 after 5 players this week is terrible! Glad I captained Jesus though...

Replaced Odegaard with Martinelli this week :mad:
You should have had all 3 in your team :lol:. My reasoning is Odegaard is always good for a goal/assist because he takes all their set pieces.

You should have had all 3 in your team :lol:. My reasoning is Odegaard is always good for a goal/assist because he takes all their set pieces.
Was saying to a guy I think Odegaard is the far better player but is getting me no points, just shows what chasing does.