Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Every single one of those Top 100 players would tell you that what you've just done is absolute madness. Nobody is bringing in Liverpool players because everyone already has 3 of them.

Also, you think the game might get postponed so you removed Trent but TC'd Salah? This doesn't make any sense and both are terrible moves regardless of whether the game gets played or not. Cancel the TC and save it for a DGW while you can.
I'm covered for Jesus (V) TC in case the match is postponed. Plus I'll be bringing TAA back in before the weekend is over.

Got Dier as my replacement for TAA. So far it's looking good. Spurs playing a very defensive match in the first half.

This captain shit is killing me. I switched back to Kane and he is playing defensive midfielder. Ffs

I'm covered for Jesus (V) TC in case the match is postponed. Plus I'll be bringing TAA back in before the weekend is over.

Got Dier as my replacement for TAA. So far it's looking good. Spurs playing a very defensive match in the first half.

The issue is using your TC on a single GW, that's never something you should do because it limits your ceiling and you're almost guaranteed to be behind everyone else using theirs on a DGW.

Fair enough bringing TAA back in you generally shouldn't be removing players for one week. Will obviously look like a good idea if the game gets called off but there's pretty much no chance of that happening, it only did last year due to covid protocols. Also, if there's any other player you need to remove next week due to injury/suspension you're stuck taking a hit. Risky biscuits.

Looking good for a clean sheet with Dier anyway! Although not sure if Spurs are playing defensive by choice, looks like they're just getting dominated by Portgual/Wolves haha.

Having Salah, Diaz, and TAA
I'm growing more concerned that they'll draw blanks if the protest causes a postponement

So, I dumped TAA for Dier
Triple Captained Salah with Jesus as Vice Captain.

Keeping Salah and DIaz

Watched the FPL Mate YouTube stream this week, and his Top 100 segment shows that none of them are bringing in Liverpool players. This indicates to me that I'm not the only person worried that the match could get cancelled.
TCed Salah v United?

Sorry but I had to captain someone else for this game. I hope he misses a pen and gets sent off.

With United's current form, Salah is going to bang a hat-trick for sure - but I'm thinking the match will get postponed.
Nah.

Stewards and police will have learned from last time and with Klopp gnashing out “we should get the points if the match is postponed”, the club will want to avoid any remote chance of a postponement (as will the police) and the PR that’d come with it.

When CL starts, i reckon that Perisic will play CL and Sessegnon PL.

This is me trying to convince myself that selling him was a good move