Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Back up to 4.5k. :)

Wildcard is now active and boy it feels good.
Feel like it's a very good time to play it for the following reasons.

1. It's a DGW
2. Will know the FA cup results by Wednesday
3. Set up for Blank GW 30 so hopefully save the FH
4. Didn't have Kane and have to get him.
5. Take advantage of some fixture swings.

I think it's a smart move. This looks the better dgw, especially for the teams already playing in 30.

53 with a couple to play. Not bad, but I had to choose between captaining Bruno and Son and I chose the former :(

But then again, if he hadn't missed several chances and Son hadn't finally got amongst the points with practically his last kick of the game it'd all be different. It's a stupid game anyway :lol:
Luck plays as big part. Bruno should have had 20pts yesterday

That sounds a solid plan. Show us your team. Might take some tips. Having a shit month so I need the help :lol:

Sure. I'm a shower and a sharer. (Looking at you @Skåre Willoch - never forget.)

This wildcard team is just mean and many facets to it. Only bad thing as I see it, is that i'll only have 2 x pool for gw29.

gw28: this team below.
gw29: bench boost
gw30: 10 or 11 players available without fh'ing
gw31: use 2 transfers and get back maybe cancelo/trent somehow.
+ tc on James or Vardy when their fixtures align
+ 2 x freehit on dgw's after 31, maybe when City has an easy match

Screenshot-20220227-095226-Chrome.jpg

Sure. I'm a shower and a sharer. (Looking at you @Skåre Willoch - never forget.)

This wildcard team is just mean and many facets to it. Only bad thing as I see it, is that i'll only have 2 x pool for gw29.

gw28: this team below.
gw29: bench boost
gw30: 10 or 11 players available without fh'ing
gw31: use 2 transfers and get back maybe cancelo/trent somehow.
+ tc on James or Vardy when their fixtures align
+ 2 x freehit on dgw's after 31, maybe when City has an easy match

Screenshot-20220227-095226-Chrome.jpg
Are you not scared of not owning TAA and Cancelo? Also, how much value will you lose on them?

As for the bolded, I remember that :lol:

Is there a guarantee of having at least one more game in 30? If Soton lose then Soton vs Burnley and if West Ham lose then WHU vs Spurs? both will give me plenty of assets to have in that GW.

I'm totally paralyzed with indecision atm. Can't work out whether to WC now with an eye on bench boosting wk 29 (and my side needs some freshening up anyway) or FH for this GW for all doublers and then WC for 29. Help please!

For some reason its not letting me insert images but my team here: https://ibb.co/F6prnVR

Is there a guarantee of having at least one more game in 30? If Soton lose then Soton vs Burnley and if West Ham lose then WHU vs Spurs? both will give me plenty of assets to have in that GW.
Yep, pretty much.
It's unlikely Spurs v West Ham goes ahead in GW30.

That would require West Ham to lose to Soton and Spurs to lose to Middlesbrough.

If West Hame losses to Soton, and as expected, Spurs beat Boro, that'll be one less game altogether.

Good thing is that we will know this information before the GW starts.

That would require West Ham to lose to Soton and Spurs to lose to Middlesbrough.

If West Hame losses to Soton, and as expected, Spurs beat Boro, that'll be one less game altogether.

True I missed the Spurs cup game.

C'mon West ham then!

Aye. Holding transfers is a must this week.

Are you not scared of not owning TAA and Cancelo? Also, how much value will you lose on them?

As for the bolded, I remember that :lol:

A bit scared but I think In a moneyball mindset with this. The one's they allow me to bring in should give more pts combined, and I'll sub them in again eventually around gw 32/33.

A bit scared but I think In a moneyball mindset with this. The one's they allow me to bring in should give more pts combined, and I'll sub them in again eventually around gw 32/33.
Aren't you worried about the value? I assume you got on them early and they've ballooned in value...

Would be a double in 28 for them both.

Well no way are Norwich beating Liverpool so let's forget that.

Chelsea have an even harder task against Luton :D

If Chelsea double in 28, it's a 100% FH for me:

Sa
Rudiger, T.Silva, Digne, Saiss
Raphinha, Salah, Coutinho
Che Adams, Lukaku, Jimenez

10 DGW players and the biggest SGW player (Salah) covered.

Or something like that.

Will be hopping Everton put in a gutsy performance against Spurs like they did Vs City.

The only other threats I'm leaving out are Tierney (vs Watford), TAA (vs. West Hame) and Cancelo (vs United).

Would be a double in 28 for them both.

Yeah, that’s what some guy on Twitter thinks..

”People are suggesting that NOR vs CHE might move to GW28 instead of CHE vs ARS. CHE vs ARS moving to GW28 would inconvenience TV networks (it would clash with RMD vs PSG and MCI vs SPO) NOR vs CHE moving to GW28 would inconvenience away fans (it would give them 7 days' notice)

If CHE vs ARS moves to GW28, it should be announced on Friday. If isn't announced by then then I don't think it'll happen If NOR vs CHE moves to GW28, it should be announced next Thursday. If CHE don't Double in GW28 then they risk having 5 postponements and only 3 free midweeks.”

If Chelsea double in 28, it's a 100% FH for me:

Sa
Rudiger, T.Silva, Digne, Saiss
Raphinha, Salah, Coutinho
Che Adams, Lukaku, Jimenez

10 DGW players and the biggest SGW player (Salah) covered.

Or something like that.

Will be hopping Everton put in a gutsy performance against Spurs like they did Vs City.

The only other threats I'm leaving out are Tierney (vs Watford), TAA (vs. West Hame) and Cancelo (vs United).

I'd strongly consider it as well and I've got Saiss, Cash and Watkins.

It was fine till this. :lol:
I know but can't think of anyone else but I'll see what he does if he plays today. Might just get Kane or Son/TAA instead.

I definitely want them for GW 30. That's a shit GW to waste a FH.
Let's see what fixtures fall there. I think holding then through is not a good idea as their form isn't all that and fixtures are difficult. Unless you WC then out after GW30.

I know but can't think of anyone else but I'll see what he does if he plays today. Might just get Kane or Son/TAA instead.

Let's see what fixtures fall there. I think holding then through is not a good idea as their form isn't all that and fixtures are difficult. Unless you WC then out after GW30.
Yeah good point. Haven't checked their fixtures beyond 30.

Is Lukaku nailed?

This is the issue with him, he's not nailed. But could be a differential punt and we all know he's a flat track bully do might pay off.

It all depends on whether the donkey is a better gamble than Kane/Son (Everton) or TAA (West Ham).

If Bowen scores 16 points or more then my free hit side would have scored less than my crap side with Dennis, King, Maupay attack this week and 9 players.

I say if Bowen scores 10 points or more I do regret getting using free hit unless Burnley actually keep a clean sheet.

In truth I would have done Maupay to Weghorst and captained him most likely for a hit. I would not had Burnley defenders though.

Last edited:
Aren't you worried about the value? I assume you got on them early and they've ballooned in value...

Well no way are Norwich beating Liverpool so let's forget that.

Chelsea have an even harder task against Luton :D

I didnt have Trent so only lost bout 0.2 on him, but lost maybe 0.3, 0.4 on Cancelo. My team is filled with hugely popular Arse and Wolvesplayers, and I think a lot of people will be transfering those in, so i'll regain some value that way I believe.