Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Wildcard time! Spend a whole friggin day nerding it, but all planets are now aligned.
9 x dgw-players in gw28+salah+son
7 x dgw-playerd in gw29+decent sgw fixtures (bench boost)
10 x ready players for gw30

All starters. No free hit need used in 30. And I save up maybe 2 transfers for gw31.

Both feel super excited but also quite strange to not touch my team for 2-3 gws basically (unless injuries)

I'm likely gonna have both my FHs for 31 onwards if Sou play in 30. Think I'll try to get bench boost our of the way and smash them in 33 and 36.

Wildcard time! Spend a whole friggin day nerding it, but all planets are now aligned.

All starters. No free hit need used in 30. And I save up maybe 2 transfers for gw31.

Both feel super excited but also quite strange to not touch my team for 2-3 gws basically (unless injuries)
Share team? :)

53 with a couple to play. Not bad, but I had to choose between captaining Bruno and Son and I chose the former :(

But then again, if he hadn't missed several chances and Son hadn't finally got amongst the points with practically his last kick of the game it'd all be different. It's a stupid game anyway :lol:

The top scorer removed Joelinton before he scored for Wood haha. No idea what goes into these peoples minds that try to be topscorer for one week.

Like these guys seriously try to win it with Joelinton and when he scored he actually had removed him.

3 Newcastle players worked for him though.

Screenshot_20220226-222253_Chrome.jpg

Free hitters averaging around 15 points more than not FH-ers so far.

^ ‘‘No chip’’ stats will be padded out with loads of dead teams.
The other thing with FHers is they were so many this week and very template … the dangers of following Twitter experts.

Here’s an average player ⬇️, an example of the template team… 51 points so far. Template means FHers will mainly all be 40-60 so good or bad players will be similar, whereas the non FHers will range from peanuts to 70+

The other thing with FHers is they were so many this week and very template … the dangers of following Twitter experts.

Here’s an average player ⬇, an example of the template team… 51 points so far. Template means FHers will mainly all be 40-60 so good or bad players will be similar, whereas the non FHers will range from peanuts to 70+

He's used all his chips except TC and is at 70k? What a jobber. The Cucurella of FPL he is (looks good on paper but average at best).

I'm into the top 7k - My best OR so far this season :cool:

I got 53 points which is about the same as people who did FH. I only have Weghorst, Saiss, and Jimenez left so it could be a big differential if Saiss and Jimenez can hit massive points while Burnley fail to get clean sheet vs Leicester.

That sounds a solid plan. Show us your team. Might take some tips. Having a shit month so I need the help :lol:

I'm into the top 7k - My best OR so far this season :cool:
That's fantastic mate well done. Hopefully you can keep up there come the seasons end.

Most FH teams I feel have taken Bowen out. Hoping for a big score from him tomorrow before I dump his ass.

He's used all his chips except TC and is at 70k? What a jobber. The Cucurella of FPL he is (looks good on paper but average at best).

I don't get why you folks take that guy seriously. He's good with spreadsheets and forecasting fixture dates etc. Doesn't make him a great fpl player. I don't think he claims he is one either.

Ironic that only chip not used is TC when last week was probably the biggest TC opportunity/score for ages (I think he thought a WC would set him up better from this week, but seems odd to then use FH).

Did you have Cucurella by any chance?

You’re still high in Caf league ✅

I don't get why you folks take that guy seriously. He's good with spreadsheets and forecasting fixture dates etc. Doesn't make him a great fpl player. I don't think he claims he is one either.
I thought the same thing as well. He’s known with his forecasting fixture dates which being recommended by youtubers or people who claimed they are great FPL player on Twitter. Not sure how people see him looks good on paper.

Ironic that only chip not used is TC when last week was probably the biggest TC opportunity/score for ages (I think he thought a WC would set him up better from this week, but seems odd to then use FH).

Did you have Cucurella by any chance?

You’re still high in Caf league ✅
Of course I had Cucurella, he's been a complete waste.

I only talk about him as it's funny how much @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson seems to detest him :lol:

Is it not more hindsight? Nothing wrong with his free hit side.

I think Mahrez and Sterling are high risk high reward. Total failure, but one try on free hit might be worth it.

I did find it strange why people FH and has so much confidence in City v Everton. I know City are damn good and Everton are shaky at the back but it was at Goodison and in one game, anything can happen.

For me, you need to FH in either a proper BGW which is full of players you don't want or to take advantage of a DGW.

I did find it strange why people FH and has so much confidence in City v Everton. I know City are damn good and Everton are shaky at the back but it was at Goodison and in one game, anything can happen.

For me, you need to FH in either a proper BGW which is full of players you don't want or to take advantage of a DGW.

In the past, FH is normally used for blank GWs (FA Cup) to avoid losing the players you want to keep. Good example is in this upcoming GW30, people might need FH in that GW. This week, may be people just don’t want to lose Liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea players. Chip for BGW is bench boost.

Back up to 4.5k. :)

Wildcard is now active and boy it feels good.
Feel like it's a very good time to play it for the following reasons.

1. It's a DGW
2. Will know the FA cup results by Wednesday
3. Set up for Blank GW 30 so hopefully save the FH
4. Didn't have Kane and have to get him.
5. Take advantage of some fixture swings.

Reactions: CassiusClaymore
Foden at captain and 14 points from Cash were so sweet today after disappointment from my two Southampton boys yesterday. 57 points without FH seems excellent. Up to 25k and hoping to surge back into 10k eventually… still got both my free hits and the wildcard. And got 8 doubles next week too! By far my best season when it comes to squad building.

I thought the same thing as well. He’s known with his forecasting fixture dates which being recommended by youtubers or people who claimed they are great FPL player on Twitter. Not sure how people see him looks good on paper.
I note your comments and regret any discomfort my posts may have caused. I realise this thread is a serious matter and not one for frivolity.

I will no longer mention Mr Crellin (including sharing those tweets which I thought helpful to the people on this thread, especially those who may be newer to FPL). He is (not literally) dead to me/us.

I only talk about him as it's funny how much @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson seems to detest him :lol:
Thanks Dirty! Got me into trouble again!! :mad:

Now xxxxxx is going to message the PL fantasy app …. ….. ….. again. :(. I look forward to another of their emails.

In the past, FH is normally used for blank GWs (FA Cup) to avoid losing the players you want to keep. Good example is in this upcoming GW30, people might need FH in that GW. This week, may be people just don’t want to lose Liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea players. Chip for BGW is bench boost.

Yeah my plan was to use it in 30, but then Arsenal plays. So I thought I can bring in Arsenal players, Villa and Wolves that all got doubles.

The games in 30 are kind of bad so I feel free hit have quite low ceiling.

If Chelsea or City plays in it then I am doomed I guess.

1. It's a DGW
Another great score. Kudos :)

Another great score. Kudos :)

Cheers. It's been a decent season so far. Just need to keep it going now.

Not captaining Salah in GW9 ( his haul against us at OT ) still stings a bit though. Poor decision on reflection but I always feel uneasy captaining players against my own team.

1. It's a DGW
Wow! How many points are you on?

Another small red so far. Slipping down to 200k after getting into 100k a few weeks back - but 39 with Jiminez and Ait Nouri to play isn’t too bad - but need them to perform as they are my differential really.

cornet injured also took a few points off me. But I still have my last FH in the bank so I’d actually take a small red As I’m pretty set until at least GW 30 (I might even only need a few transfers then too). Then It is transfer planning for the big DGW late in the season where I can bench boost and hope I get a billion points…