Fabinho | Al-Ittihad player

Thought he played really well yesterday but I would say that.

I'm hoping we'll see less and less of Henderson. Fabinho has more in his locker imo.

"Best DM in the world idc. Busquets is the pinnacle but he’s getting on now."

From RAWK..

We could have signed him but we went for Matic who needs replacing.
We need a DoF. Any manager that doesn't want to work with one needs to feck off.

He was poor yesterday bar the assist, was om eof the weakest links I thought.
Wrong. Except for one misplaced pass earlier in the match, he had a good game. Though I think Henderson had a better game.

:eek::lol: then you didn't watch the game. He just played against Moutinho, Neves, etc, and came out in the winning team and clean sheet.

I’m really starting to enjoy watching him play now

He’s starting to look like a really good purchase

Dont know what game you were watching. He wasn't scintillating like he was against Utd but he wasn't poor by any means.

He was quite poor in the first half. Liverpool were poor as a team though. Much better in the second, just like the rest of the team

I’m really starting to enjoy watching him play now

He’s starting to look like a really good purchase

If he plays as well as he did for Monaco, you will see a player that his able to totally cover for his teammates while being the first option when it comes to start possession cycles. He won't wow you but he will do everything cleanly and efficiently. Though when he his head is somewhere else like it was the case during the first part of last season, he is a liability particularly with the ball.

If he plays as well as he did for Monaco, you will see a player that his able to totally cover for his teammates while being the first option when it comes to start possession cycles. He won't wow you but he will do everything cleanly and efficiently. Though when he his head is somewhere else like it was the case during the first part of last season, he is a liability particularly with the ball.

Think that's fair. Got out of jail a few times yesterday.

Still believe that midfield of yours has been ‘excellent’ this season?

It’s utter fecking gash. Energetic workhorses with no nuance or flair to their game. You lot are bolloxed when you have to chase a game as there’s absolutely zero craft from your midfield to unlock defences.

@RobinLFC Sorry for the usual bump after a big away game, mate. x

@RobinLFC Sorry for the usual bump after a big away game, mate. x
Our midfield is fine, and it's no shame to be bossed by City's last night which was excellent. For what it's worth I think Klopp got the selection (and possibly gameplan) wrong yesterday by not starting Fabinho. We could've just as easily won as lost last night, despite our "utter fecking gash" midfield.

Our midfield is fine, and it's no shame to be bossed by City's last night which was excellent. For what it's worth I think Klopp got the selection (and possibly gameplan) wrong yesterday by not starting Fabinho. We could've just as easily won as lost last night, despite our "utter fecking gash" midfield.

Fabinho did have a positive effect on your play when he came on, no question. The Henderson - Milner - Wijnaldum triumvirate is garbage, however, so it’s not too difficult to improve upon that to be perfectly honest. Fabinho was poor v Arsenal too, on the other hand, continually giving away possession in dangerous areas so it’s not like he’s a Grade A option either.

I still believe your one-dimensional midfield will cost you by season’s end as it is now by far your weakest area of the pitch and there’s nobody to blame for that but Klopp himself.

We could have signed him but we went for Matic who needs replacing.
We need a DoF. Any manager that doesn't want to work with one needs to feck off.

Don't think he was available that year, but next year we showed no interest as usual and got fred.

Transfer shambles at this club under Woodward is criminal.

I think Fabinho struggling with the pace in previous top games is the main reason he didn't start last night.

Should be 1st choice from here on out

I have been very impressed with him recently and is a key player for us now. I was getting a bit worried about his slow start but now we can see why we brought him in. He seems to have everything needed in his locker for a DM ( could have a bit more pace for my liking).

Now hoping Nabi can step up to the plate.

I always believed in him.

Seriously though we're a better team with him in the line up.

Good, versatile player - why didn't we end up buying him?

He's a player who was lauded as a top class Midfielder but has mainly been getting praised for being a pretty good makeshift Centre back, it's not exactly what we need

Last edited:
I think he’s excellent. Twice the player that Keita is meant to be.

He was very good at centre back last night. Good in the air and strong in the tackle. Good passer too.

He's a player who was lauded as a top class Midfielder but has mainly been getting praised for being a pretty good makeshift Centre back, it's not exactly what we need
He is playing very well as midfielder for months. He is pretty good as cb too and its not a problem for sure.

He's been outstanding once he found his feet. Our best midfielder as it stands.

He's like a more dynamic version of didi hamann.

Seems like he might be our third best centreback as well. What a guy.

He's been outstanding once he found his feet. Our best midfielder as it stands.

He's like a more dynamic version of didi hamann.

Seems like he might be our third best centreback as well. What a guy.

Yup, I was screaming for about three years for us to sign him. :lol: :(

1. We're not after every player in world football.

2. Not every player in the world wants to come to Man Utd

3. He's shite.

- We were repeatedly linked for two summers in a row
- Fabinho gave interview at Brazilian outlet saying what a great club Man Utd you were (come and get me plea)
- He's clearly a very good midfielder, who can easily play at RB or CB.

Can you kindly not reply if you have nothing substantial to contribute?

Granted I don't see Liverpool week in, week out - but whenever I've seen them he's looked quality.

And that pass for Mane cut us open for the first goal in December - skip to 28 secs

Top player. No weakness in his game. Watford didnt know what to do with him.

He was amazing last night, extraordinary performance, albeit against a very poor side.

Ball retention, passing ability, everything looked on point. A world apart from the shakiness he showed early on this season. Should be one of the first names on the teamsheet for the rest of the season.

He was amazing last night, extraordinary performance, albeit against a very poor side.

Ball retention, passing ability, everything looked on point. A world apart from the shakiness he showed early on this season. Should be one of the first names on the teamsheet for the rest of the season.

Without question

putting some very important quality performances in regularly now

Marvelous player. Sewn up the position and then some.