FA Cup 2023/24

Great result for my home town club.

Hopefully an away trip to Old Trafford next. The money from that would be transformative for the club.
Right down here with you mate.
We all need to see MUFC v MUFC

Pedro seems to score a penalty every week. One for the weird feelings of football threads.

Beto looks a real donkey.

Close to, and has as many as Salah in all competitions. I still don't think he's actually that good though.
I think he’s scored 10 penalties this season and they can always distort impressions of a player. In other word you’re right, he’s good but he’s not that good.

Last edited:
It probably should stand, but when you see countless ones that don’t…

Ah yes, the old 'you can play basketball with it as long as your teammate scores instead of you' rule.

2_Manchester-United-v-Middlesbrough-Emirates-FA-Cup-Fourth-Round-Old-Trafford.jpg

Being objective though, the two decisions were not similar at all.

Guimares arm was against his body.

No, of course they're not the exact same, but if the ball falls to his own feet and he scores, it doesn't count.

Completely arbitrary, nonsensical rule.

Fulham are hot garbage here, Silva needs to make changes fast. Huge difference to the late flurry we faced from them midweek.

Is that Dixon being a complete gobshite there on co-comms?

The ball broke quickly and the linesman wasn’t inline with the runner. He let play continue until the goal was scored and then raised his flag because he suspected it was offside.

It’s absolutely textbook, excellent officiating by the linesman. Let the play continue in case he was wrong and let VAR check it. Exactly how the system should work.

Cue Dixon giving him a load of abuse. This is as big an issue with the standard of officiating as the refs or VAR’s - idiots in the media spouting nonsense every week.

It also shows how thick Barton and his like are with their suggestion that only people who’ve played at the highest level should be allowed commentate on the game.

Is that Dixon being a complete gobshite there on co-comms?

The ball broke quickly and the linesman wasn’t inline with the runner. He let play continue until the goal was scored and then raised his flag because he suspected it was offside.

It’s absolutely textbook, excellent officiating by the linesman. Let the play continue in case he was wrong and let VAR check it. Exactly how the system should work.

Cue Dixon giving him a load of abuse. This is as big an issue with the standard of officiating as the refs or VAR’s - idiots in the media spouting nonsense every week.

It also shows how thick Barton and his like are with their suggestion that only people who’ve played at the highest level should be allowed commentate on the game.
Agree. Commentators that don't understand the basic rules (or pretend they don't) annoy the shit out of me.

What a corner from WBA. Wolves score on the counter :lol:

United would be proud :lol: :lol: