F1 2020 Season

I think these Mclarens have made the podium battle very interesting. What a start by them guys.

My word, Bottas though!

missed the start, sodding work.
What happened Bottas in trouble

He just had a shit start and made a few mistakes and kept getting picked off. He was claiming he had a puncture which was basically him just trying to save face his car seems fine.

What? Apart from Hamilton everything else is still very exciting.

Its true, the midfield has been great the last few seasons. I particularly enjoyed watching Gasly last week. But as nice as watching the battle for 6th is, the sport needs to have competitiveness at the front or it will have real problems long term.

You can't have race after race won on the first lap.

Its true, the midfield has been great the last few seasons. I particularly enjoyed watching Gasly last week. But as nice as watching the battle for 6th is, the sport needs to have competitiveness at the front or it will have real problems long term.

You can't have race after race won on the first lap.

Hopefully this concorde agreement makes it more competitive. For this season and the next though its going to be all Mercedes.

Maybe Ferrari should just 'fail to start' both cars at the upcoming race at their home track

At this point the conspiracy theorist would have some reasons to believe Ferrari is actively fkin with Seb's car.
Doubt they'd be able to pull off sabotage like that, they'd wind up breaking Leclerc's car instead.

Enjoying seeing McLaren back at the sharp end, this is a good little race behind Hamilton

At this point the conspiracy theorist would have some reasons to believe Ferrari is actively fkin with Seb's car.

To prevent him from finishing 17 ? from having a battle with Latifi and Russel ?

This is just ridiculous.

Would be surprised if Bottas and Max dont at least end up at 3&4 despite their shite starts. Seems they finally found their pace. Those two pushing each other is bad for the rest.

The only problem with the midfield is that everyone is giving each other a slip stream so can’t overtake and it’s likely a one stop race so it could finish in this order unless any mistakes.

If Leclerc gets overtaken by an Alfa Romeo he might as well put that Ferrari in a wall and call it a season.