Everton 24/25 | John Textor has entered period of exclusivity to pursue Everton takeover

I'm all for pettiness in football but this is right up there with Sunderland doing the Poznan as the most precious reasons to hold a grudge.

It's not just petty it's dumb. Everton probably think they can get another season or two out of him and still sell for a decent fee so why shouldn't the price they quote reflect that?

Its almost sociopathic that some here can't understand other clubs aren't just there as storefronts for us to buy players from.

It's not just petty it's dumb. Everton probably think they can get another season or two out of him and still sell for a decent fee so why shouldn't the price they quote reflect that?

Its almost sociopathic that some here can't understand other clubs aren't just there as storefronts for us to buy players from.
Pretty much, and then get surprised when fans of those clubs get riled up about said comments!

Sounding a bit bleak over there. Always hard to tell to what extent these things are an attempt to pressure the board and to what extent it's to convince us that should he fail we should consider him a victim of the circumstances.

Dyche added: "It's a weird thing in football when people say: 'Why don't you go out and buy someone?' I'm like: 'What do you mean? There is no money.'

"It's as if, as a manager, I don't want to buy anyone. It's not that I am a manager wanting to keep the money here. Unless someone tells me something different, this is what we've got."

Everton next face Doncaster in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday before hosting Bournemouth.

Dyche said he was down to 14 first-team players before visiting Spurs and does not expect many of those to return before the September international break
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cz07xdk1ylno

Nah we definitely have no money and it's all based on outgoings to get some incomings now.

Does make you wonder why we spent half of our budget on a CB though when we have glaring issues up front and he's not even getting into the side over Michael Keane.

Not too worried yet anyway. We didn't win until game 6 last season and still managed to get 48 points. I'll assess where we are after 10 games/end of September.

and I guess that's why they call them the blooooooooos

Only just seen that video. Worrying for Everton if it’s getting toxic this early on.
It’s not, it’s just a few coked up idiots that every fan base has. If you head over to Everton forum you’ll see every single poster is disgusted by their behaviour and want them banned.

It’s not, it’s just a few coked up idiots that every fan base has. If you head over to Everton forum you’ll see every single poster is disgusted by their behaviour and want them banned.
It will have an impact on the players though. You can see that. Sadly It’s all too often at Everton. I appreciate it may be a minority here but we’ve all seen this before all too often.

It will have an impact on the players though. You can see that. Sadly It’s all too often at Everton. I appreciate it may be a minority here but we’ve all seen this before all too often.
Seen the same shite from United fans towards players too. It's a minority of people who aren't true fans, they're just idiots.

Same for United. Pretty much every season you can find a case.
Perhaps you’ve seen some bits I’ve not. Or the media swing it more against Everton in what they show.

Every fan base has idiots but it just seems there’s always something volatile going on at Goodison with the players and fans. More so than elsewhere.

Our fault for not buying Branthwaite

I feel like they should have taken the money for Branthwaite

Athletic said United would have gone to £55m. They won’t get that offer again, and they need money

Give it to Lampard for the rest of the season.

Moyes to the rescue???
I hope he says no, the fans thought they were too big for him because they had their 5 minutes under Martinez. Moyes should have totally turned down the United job :annoyed:

(I mean he should have, but that's not my point)

Everton are stuck in the mud. Not really making any real progress and are barely hanging on to their status in the Premier League. There's no joy about them. I look at their squad and there's just not a whole lot of quality there. They could really do with a dynamic, exciting and inspiring coach coming in, some serious investment, and some flair players to get them playing some attacking football. Needs a proper facelift. Just seems pointless doing things the same way because they're going to eventually go down unless they change things. Proper circling the drain stuff.

The fact that they were 2-0 up with 4 minutes to go and somehow managed to lose is almost fecking impressive. Gotta feel for them.

These prats were acting as if Branthwaite joining us would be a sideways step. Calm down lads we're not quite at your level of clownery yet. :lol::lol: