Music Eurovision 2023

Then there's some free money for you on betfair, go ahead and grab it.
Already done.

Money on Austria, UK, Cyprus, (PP have UK as 9th favourite at 80/1 which are great odds)
Also money on Finland and Sweden as absolute bankers.

Already done.

Money on Austria, UK, Cyprus, (PP have UK as 9th favourite at 80/1 which are great odds)
Also money on Finland and Sweden as absolute bankers.
That's good! It divides opinions, it is 9th favourite to win, but not favourite to make top15.

Btw you can get 149/1 on betfair for UK.

Judging by the streams and views this past month I think you could be very surprised.

It's been very popular in comparison to the favourites Sweden and Finland.

I feel like it's possibly relevant that the UK has seven times the population of Sweden and twelve times that of Finland. Their 0-pointer from 2021 still has more listens on Spotify than a lot of the others. Way less than the actually good ones, but still.

I feel like it's possibly relevant that the UK has seven times the population of Sweden and twelve times that of Finland. Their 0-pointer from 2021 still has more listens on Spotify than a lot of the others. Way less than the actually good ones, but still.
Generally speaking the streams/views of the songs in the months preceding the competition correlate with the actual songs that do well,

It's not a foolproof plan but it works more times than not.

UK has no hope. Didn’t you hear the live version yesterday? She can’t actually sing live, so however much play it’s had beforehand, it ain’t winning.

UK has no hope. Didn’t you hear the live version yesterday? She can’t actually sing live, so however much play it’s had beforehand, it ain’t winning.
210 on bf to win and 6.2 for top10. But 80 on PP is the real deal!

Damn, Croatia stand a brilliant chance to do well with that running order!

UK have a good spot being last,

Finland have the edge for me, but the jury votes will probably side with Sweden.

Damn, Croatia stand a brilliant chance to do well with that running order!

UK have a good spot being last,

Finland have the edge for me, but the jury votes will probably side with Sweden.
Think Croatia might end up like Moldova last year, near the bottom with the juries but killing the televote.

Agree with your last bit, think the jury will swing it to Loreen just enough to win it. As much as I love Finland's entry, I wont be too upset, Loreen is a fantastic performer.

Go home BBC, you're drunk.

IMG-20230512-182259.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20230512-eurovision-why-some-countries-vote-for-each-other

Think Croatia might end up like Moldova last year, near the bottom with the juries but killing the televote.

Agree with your last bit, think the jury will swing it to Loreen just enough to win it. As much as I love Finland's entry, I wont be too upset, Loreen is a fantastic performer.
Loreen's tune is amazing, and she really sells it. The jury vote is definitely with her, but I think Finland will be leading the public vote.
Think the Swiss entry is quite strong too.

Ah Eurovision. The worst music, mimed by the worst musicians. Let the torture begin!

Any estimates at what this cost the bbc? Because this looks expensive as feck.

Ah Eurovision. The worst music, mimed by the worst musicians. Let the torture begin!

Its not music. This is just an episode of Britain's got Talent on Steroids.
Compared to what it used to be when it was an actual song ccontest now It's like massive LGBTQ celebration event.

Sure feck it's a bit of fun so enjoy it if it's your thing.
Too noisy for me.

This commentator is shite

Clapping along to a song (when the artists aren't asking for it) is literally the worst thing that has happened. Ever.

Especially when people can't clap on the beat/in time. Can't wait for the apocalypse for that very reason.