Music Eurovision 2023

Have watched the Armenian entry a few times, just purely for research purposes of course.

Greece looked like a random football fan trying to wind up the oppos after 17 pints.

What is she even saying? 'Together' is the only word I've caught in 3 minutes.

Feels weird to see my neighbour perform at the Eurovision. I thought they (Slovenia) did OK though.

Tonight’s a bit shit compared to Tuesday isn’t it.

Feels weird to see my neighbour perform at the Eurovision. I thought they (Slovenia) did OK though.

Isn’t everyone basically your neighbour in Ljubljana ;) I didn’t know they were so big there.

Tonight’s a bit shit compared to Tuesday isn’t it.

Only 2 of the top 18 on the odds (Austria and Australia) are on tonight. Those eliminated the other night are better than most of those that will qualify tonight :lol:

smatodI.png

Only 2 of the top 18 on the odds (Austria and Australia) are on tonight. Those eliminated the other night are better than most of those that will qualify tonight :lol:

Yeah that makes sense. I never usually watch the semi finals tbf, so probably got spoilt on Tuesday.

That Graham dude with the shite talk show is a Eurovision commentator nowadays?
For some reason Britain only ever has Irish folks commentate on their Eurovision failures

That Graham dude with the shite talk show is a Eurovision commentator nowadays?
Norton has been Eurovision commentator since 2009 …...probably before you were born?

Just realised one of the hosts is the club owner in Ted Lasso. And the 'shame' nutter from GoT who got destroyed by Cercei/The Mountain.

Austria, Australia, Cyprus and Poland all stand a good chance of getting through, Austria will be top 5 overall if not top 3.

They get some pity votes for being hosts, but not much more. They have less than 50% chance of being in top15 on betfair.
Judging by the streams and views this past month I think you could be very surprised.

It's been very popular in comparison to the favourites Sweden and Finland.

Judging by the streams and views this past month I think you could be very surprised.

It's been very popular in comparison to the favourites Sweden and Finland.
Then there's some free money for you on betfair, go ahead and grab it.