Music Eurovision 2023

feck off im going to bed shove it up your bollocks

The jury has to go. It serves no purpose at all.

Finland is the real winner. Total swizz as per.

Finland have won by 1 point if I calculate correctly
confused-math.gif

Finland robbed by the "expert" judges. Joke!

Next year 50 years since abba....totally pointless. Completely staged.

That's a closer lead than I expected. Finland did very, very well to make that a really close competition. Enjoyed it.

Yeah 50 years since Abbas win is a little too convenient.

I literally added up number of points available per voting country (which should be 58), there were 37 countries on the jury’s vote so I assumed it was the same here. Then counted down when they were announcing tally for each country, and had 185 left on the board after Israel. Weird, probably there are more than 37.

I literally added up number of points available per voting country (which should be 58), there were 37 countries on the jury’s vote so I assumed it was the same here. Then counted down when they were announcing tally for each country, and had 185 left on the board after Israel. Weird, probably there are more than 37.
There’s “global votes” as well isn’t there? There’s no global judges

Unelected European bureaucrats overriding the will of the people

Rest of the World has a vote too... Don't know how much that accounts for.

I do wonder if the time has come to rethink the whole jury vs public votes thing. Not sure what the sense is in having the jury votes at all. Make it public only, imo.

There’s “global votes” as well isn’t there? There’s no global judges
That seems to be the part I missed clearly. Seems a lot of redditers did the same.

I do wonder if the time has come to rethink the whole jury vs public votes thing. Not sure what the sense is in having the jury votes at all. Make it public only, imo.
It used to be that way, didn’t it?